Open the gates to hell

Just preordered my ps5 copy also sent my friend a psn gift card for his preorder all 3 copies secured now the hype is real

how many copies are you preordering?
what are you most looking forward to in the beta?

Preordered one copy for me and one for a friend. (PC)

Looking forward to playing. Lets gooo!!!

In the beta i wont do nothing speacial.I want to know better the game with the new grafiks and see whats new.I will not farm just play a bit and ceck the changes

I have 2 PC and preordered 1 copy.My kid wants to play to i think i will buy a new copy.Ih he dont play i will use the acount to trade.

I’m preording 666 copies, personally. OPEN THE GATES!

Would be cool if you could purchase for PC and that copy also made it possible to play freely on other platforms. I have a PS5 and it would be cool to try it on it, but im not gonna buy it just to try it out on PS5.

I highly doubt you own a PS5.

Sonly™ only made 3 units for the entire world for launch. And they produce 3 additional units every other 1.5 months since release.

I already have my PC copy preordered. In fact I purchased it right when preorder was permitted.

In another month or so, after I save more money, I will put on lay-away my Switch copy.

I don’t think I’ll ever own a PS5 since its in critically limited supply.

Only one copy for PC in Hell :see_no_evil:

I have 1 copy preordered on PC. I want to buy it on switch as well but am waiting til they clear up why there was an asterisk on the “8 player co-op” screen in the trailer which listed it as available to every system besides the switch before i spend my money on a second copy.

I also just bought a pc copy. I was going to get a Switch + copy but then I decided on something else. (E-Bike *G :P) Expensive enough. ^^

This goes for me too. I have one PC copy but I’ll probably get a Switch copy as well as long as everything is working normally for it. Therefore, I’m going to wait and see before ordering it for Switch. Would be nice to have a portable copy of D2R to play.

i’ll porbaly try d3 on my computer with my ps5 controller and switch controller to see how i like it.

i dont really see as point in buying them for those platforms though, unless I’m going on a trip and i can play it on my switch because its portable.

never know though… either way im going to get it on pc first and just use my controls to see how the controls feel by comparison