Online trade is killing the game

Do you remember the days of trade 15-20 years ago? do you remember how exciting it was? how do you feel now? We had to drop items in a game in a hidden location and hope it was still there with a different hero lol. Didn’t that make your heart race. And the enjoyment of haggling a trade. Items were worth what u were happy with not what the internet said.

I personally think the internet trading needs to stop and delete the shared stash to bring back the true memories of D2.

Part of the scary parts of D2 was dropping items in a random game and hoping they were still there when u re joined with a different hero. It was also epic to rob them items when that guy dropped them. I Once robbed a windforce which bk then was the one of best items in the game. Can u imagine the joy i had.

This game is nothing it once was. I say bring back the ruthlessness and in game trading to make it the game it once was.

It’s not the game that’s changed so much as the technology. You will never revert back to how things used to be. It’s like saying remember when no one had cell phones and you didn’t always know where people are? Progress happens weather you like it or not. Remember trading annis back in the day? If you ever actually made a trade it was 99% of the time not the stats they claimed.

lol i forgot about this post, i do miss them times of haggling and trading. ppl didnt know pricing and we often got a bargain. i have strted tring to use the traderie. com site and have some success but to my opinion its not as fun but very successful. kind of a shame its this way as i like the fact that in the old days the value of items was a mystery.