Online Caracter is missing + Can't lauch the game

English:

There are 2 issues:

1st: Everytime I try to launch the game, since I’ve updated Windows, the game is closing by itselft without showing any error message or code. I was able to fix it by running errors verification “Checking/Repair” on Battlenet, but it is not working anymore.

2nd: Last night I got a Disconnected from the server message. Today, after trying to pass the error wrote above, I could reach to the characters screen, but my online character was gone.

Português:

São 2 problemas:
1º: Toda vez que eu tento entrar no jogo, depois que atualizei o Windows, o jogo está fechando sozinho, segundos após iniciar (às vezes nem inicia). Isso estava resolvendo quando eu realizava a verificação de erros no jogo, mas agora não funciona mais.

2º: Ao tentar entrar hoje no jogo, notei que meu personagem online tinha desaparecido. Ontem à noite recebi uma mensagem que havia sido desconectado do servidor. Hoje, ao tentar logar, me deparei com o primeiro erro mencionado acima e com esse segundo problema com o meu personagem online ter desaparecido.

With any luck it was just the server issues and your characters are not gone. However if they are still gone… then here is what blizzard says to that.