Omfg i can quit!

FINALLY found tyreals might, it’s been a grind. might actually stop playing this game haha. my grail is complete. thank you TZs for making my dream come true :stuck_out_tongue: lol lol lol.

10 Likes

Congrats! Seriously.

I do believe that is the only item I’ve never found even still. And that includes eth of every other item though I never kept track. Seriously probably nearing like probably 60+ griffons, but never a tryreals.

Congratulations!

I am 4 items short on mine☺️

Tyraels
Azurewrath
Astreon
Ghostflame

Nice find…

Don’t get our hopes up about you quittin’ and then not following through. :smirk:

1 Like

I’m not Mr. Grail, but from what I have glanced at, I believe that is the last thing for me to find… several of most everything else…
Congrats.
Where did it drop?

1 Like

bro i found two azurewraths this week, probably found like 100 of them. that’s an odd one to never have found . the rest of those, i have found once or twice.

tz ANDY . i woke up randomly at 10:30 today after not fully sleeping. check next TZ and think. ya… i could sign on i guess… then find that… :smiley: just put me in a great mood despite being a bit tired.

1 Like

“The only winning move is not to play.” :smiley:

It’s funny, on forums for a lot mobile and freemium games, people quitting is commonly described as finally beating the game!

I seem to lean more against schaefers. Must have found at least 5 of em during this grail. :joy:

azurewrath is a phase blade so the other would be lightsabre yea? lol. sheaffers and stone hammer that are the same type.

Lol I found like 2 tyraels and never griffons

Ofc i know that. I just mean i seem to find that type more than any other of the rarer uniques.

Anyone going for grail have found 100s of the lightsabre.

1 Like

ah ok i was a bit confused i’m like… uuh those aren’t the same haha. i have found many shaeffers and stone hammers, so many azurewraths … only 2 dwebs and 1 mang song .

i still have an unid dweb on NL.