OK, I give up, moving on to something else

Lol it’s scheduled maintenance, you can’t even read the launcher kek. The game runs fine if your pc isn’t a toaster.

I just game hop, tomorrow will check out PD2, next Friday median XL. I still play grimdawn and the new halo is a ton of fun.

D2R has been fun and I will defiantly go hard once the ladder starts. Now I got 2 85+ chars so I play it casually since there is not much to do.

My main is zeal fana pally. He is running just over 200 mf.

Sounds like a personal problem. I haven’t had any connection issues since about week two.

Take a break from d2, maybe a long one

Craps still on their end, server is still down for 3 hours during prime time, but I read the launcher, it’s not there, still not there now.
Now it should be there I know, my friend does have it, I don’t.
The game does not run fine if your pc isn’t a toaster.

X570 Prime / 3700x / RX5700XT / 32 GB Vengeance 3200Mhz C16 (also adjusted in Bios) / RM750.
Only SSD’s Win10 Installed on one M.2 (C1 Crucial), Diablo 2 r on another (970 Evo).
Temps remain low.
Internet 600+ Mbps down 800+ Mbps up

Had to install Adrenaline again to FPS limit the game, the version in the game itself doesn’t function and doing nothing sometimes made it crash in fps increasing loops.
Most of the time I can play 4k no issues and then all of a sudden the monster are not synced with the display/servers and dying somewhere else than where they were on my screen.
Only game that suffers from this, so no its not fine.
Allot better than weeks ago, crashes are no longer common, but they are not gone and the servers aren’t stable yet.
Not sure if they are in the US, Blizzard seems to care more about US then EU anyway.

But you just be a good blizz soldier and tell people its not blizzards fault, they are heroically fixing crap that shouldn’t have been in the game when it launched over 3 months ago.

Big patch just launched :slight_smile: