Oh look, it seems like the majority are loving the new changes

Every stream you tune into, every player feedback, most of it is very positive.
People made a huge fuss over nothing, afraid of change and pure emotional reaction.

I tried to reason with them and told them to try it first but they refused, at least now they got to tried it and they admit the more they play with them, the more they love them! I am talking about both the Sunder Charms and the Terror Zones!

A lot of them seem to wish Terror Zones had more coverage and density from what I can gather, and a lot of them seem to agree that the Sunder Charms did not even need a nerf.

I hope this opens the gate for more wonderful changes:

• Personal Loot.
  • Player X Command online.
  • Cheap Runeword (different levels/ slots options) alternative for Teleport, since it is a must not a luxury. Along with allowing Shapeshifters to Teleport too.
  • Unnerf Sunder Charms or add cheap alternative for Conviction, with many slots option.
  • Better exp level 95+, even slightly better drop rates won’t kill the game.
  • Togglable PvP games especially for HC games.
  • Stacking, Currency Tabs, Charm Inventory.
  • Microtransactions for more storage/ character slots if we won’t get them for free…
  • Trading “marketplace” with trading currency.
  • A lot of great suggestions in CharlesJT topics:
    Calling to Improve Itemization
    Comprehensive Wishlist for Future Patch

Of course a lot people will oppose me out of pure phobia, but once they get them they will turn 180 just like recent changes.

Blizzard, you did great. Keep it up. More changes and more often, please.

10 Likes

man this guy is painfully brain-dead
love reading your trollish bs

55 Likes

Now that we know the majority consciously support changes and new content, and the minority sub-consciously please Blizzard, more!

Were’nt you just saying season 2 was doomed and you werent going to play it a week ago? Can’t you even keep your own nonsense straight? >.>

Edit: Oh I guess that thread was removed cause it was trolling, cause youre a troll. Carry on, kid.

14 Likes

Extremists will gather in small numbers to protest changes to something because they fear change. It’s pretty normal.

Most of us that have played Diablo 2 since days of old prefer things remain the same because we enjoy the same old formula that provided us endless hours of entertainment. It’s not wrong to want to keep this, nor is it wrong to denounce changes we don’t want to see in our game.

That being said, I’m for both sides. I want change, but I also like the old formula.

Naturally, those of us that want it to remain as is are very few in numbers compared to those who have moved on from Diablo 2, so the number of people pro-change are intensely high because they didn’t make Diablo 2 a part of their life.

4 Likes

Dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.

2 Likes

InDO NOT WANT PLOOT OR PLAYERS X OP IS A MASSIVWE NOOB PLZ BAN HIM

6 Likes

Starting to think there are people working for competitive franchises just spamming all the stupidest ideas they can think of in this forum and hoping blizzard takes the bait so that the playerbase will flee the game. either that or it’s plain delusion/trolling.

5 Likes

What streams are you watching, because every one I look at about this patch is completely the opposite. You are delusional.

7 Likes

Same here. Season 2 is a big Joke and non-ladder players get wrecked aswell without the new runewords.

6 Likes

This, i cant agree with the rest tho.

2 Likes

yea op player love this so much
after this weeken season 2 will be dead :thinking:

to be level 99 is not a achievement anymore play 2 or 3 day you get 99 what a joke :clown_face:

Yep I love it!
How many times can D2R die again? Is this its 10th death already? :rofl:
Game is doing better than ever!!

How many playtime in hours? Last season was done in 8 days in about 137 playtime hours for reference. So this is absolutely nothing new if it helps way more players and is way more fun than csbaals!

Besides that, 90% of people don’t care about going to 99 you doofus. D2 is way more than that.

Great patch, more please Blizzard, LOVE IT! :heart:

1 Like

I think a good metric on whether the changes are a net positive would be how well the economy holds up compared to last ladder. My prediction is that the changes have destroyed the longevity of ladder – at least Sunder has. The terror zones would extend the longevity, if there were no Sunder. But alas, there is Sunder…

I’m thinking the trading economy will get rugged before the two week mark.

But if not, I’ll take my complaints and stuff em.

good for you bad for blizzard few player enjoy this patch , compare prime diablo 2 from classic to lod have 35 million sell enjoying the game , now you are amost alone ,

btw from season 1 and 2 i have 0 hour of gameplay because is trash in my opinion

some player have highter standard , clueless and casual player have lower standar because they understand anything :slight_smile: have a good night :clown_face:

2 Likes

The majority are enjoying the patch. Where is your verified sources of 35 million sales, also do you know what LTD is? Are you saying D2R should sell that in 1 year, when D2+LoD have been for around 20 years? Purists lack common sense. :rofl:

Yet you are still here, a loud vocal purist minority that no one cares about…

You have such high standards that you spam a game forums you don’t even play, reminding people of you having high standards. Ironic, you are also very classy. :rofl:

And oh yes, a bit of purist delusional narcissisms of them being some hidden genius. No one cares about you dude, AT ALL. People are having fun and playing the game.

This is honestly not a crazy idea. Zahramar is here day and night pushing his bad idea and being hostile and rude towards anyone who doesn’t agree

8 Likes

Projecting much? Show evidence please.

Like for example how you are hijacking my topic now and making false accusations, because you don’t agree with my opinions and want to silence me? :rofl:

The majority doesn’t play ladder and hope sunder charms never see the light of day outside of S2.
The majority wants a re-balance of items, skills, classes and a challenging end game dungeon.

4 Likes

Nah, that’s like the 5% purist minority. Majority that won every vote and are happily playing it and not complaining on the forums say otherwise.

1 Like