Off-line DRM needs to be removed

This is total crap I paid $40 for this game registered it authenticated it when I bought it I should be able to play off-line for as long as I want and never be forced to connect to the Internet to play off-line blizzard needs to remove the 30 day DRM for off-line mode you should never have to connect to the Internet to play an off-line game now for online that’s a different story I can see them wanting authentication for online play but when I set the game to off-line I should never be forced to have to authenticate after X amount of time for offline play that is total BS

8 Likes

I feel for you bro… it must be very frustrating.

Oh it’s beyond frustration I deleted the game off my Nintendo switch and requested a refund

4 Likes

I did the same thing, had the game for 30 days and then it ceased to function, called Nintendo, Got my money back within 15 minutes, live service games are fraud when they’re being sold as something they’re not, this game is being sold under perpetual license not a subscription license, I’m surprised people haven’t gotten their lawyers around to sue this company for anti-consumer fraud business practices, and to all the people that have that strawman argument that you don’t own your games, yes you do. You need to look into the law about perpetual license versus subscription license when a product is sold under perpetual license after the point of sale the company has no decision-making over that thing after the point of sale, Just go onto YouTube and search games as a service is fraud there’s a video by accursed farms that’s an hour long that will explain everything and why this is a fraud business practice.

1 Like