OD Gaming looking for members

Overdosed net is a gaming Clan that has been in existence since 2001. We love new members, no trial period. Ask for Purplez(OD) or any recruiter at our opt-in Discord at Overdosed net, click the blue button for Discord!

Bumping for a good guild. If I didn’t join my guild back in 2005 this is the guild I would join.

Thanks for the good words. You are welcome at any time Enigma. Maybe you could bring your guild over to OD? If you’d like to discuss, just hit me up on discord as Purplez(OD).

I click the join discord and get invalid invite.
I did register on your web site but not able to get to discord.

Thank you for making what looks like a good community.
That what d2 needs.
I used to be in Diablo World way back early LOD.

Even though I’m a former member exiled for actions I took, this is probably one of the longest standing Diablo 2 clans that I know of. Sadly its heart and soul in Sassy passed away a few years ago but it looks to be doing ok despite their loss. Keep in mind it’s not just D2R but also D3 and D4 so if you play any of the three, then OD might be for you.

Be sure to make a Lightning Sorceress in Sassy’s honor. She deserves nothing less.

Sad to hear about Sassy. Do you remember KoG? I remember playing old D2 and D2LOD and seeing OD in games sometimes.

Don’t recall KoG. Then again Diablo 2 wasn’t my main focus back then. I learned about Sassy after the fact. She wasn’t a spring chicken or the healthiest person out there but her profession didn’t do her any favors. She always made a Lightning Sorceress so I try to keep her spirit alive when doing so. Not sure how she’d feel about Ladder start times, much less Sunder Charms but we can imagine.

To steer this thread back onto topic, OD is a solid D2 clan/guild for those looking for one.