October 9 2021 - Server Issues / Missing Characters - Under Investigation

Blizzard posted on twitter.

2 Likes

well blizzard get it together this is getting old 11 characters gone along with many hours of grinding.

sincerely, 99percent of the people playing your bug filled game

Lost all toons after being forced out of game and logging back in. Somebody had better start writing me checks for wasted time. That or start giving me high end gear to keep playing this.

Why are people acting like outages arenā€™t common? They have acknowledged the issue and Iā€™m sure they are fixing it. The game is still a ā€œbetaā€. Will you calm down. You all act like the old Diablo 2 didnā€™t have a feature that would delete your account after 90 days of inactivity and you would have to start all over if you took an extended break.

Same issue here. Woke up logged in and all characters are gone!
Americas Lime#1466

Same
Just log in and all of my characters are gone

MrSlayer6#1698
Americas

Just happened to me 10 min. ago

Nmeness#2382
Europe

I also lost everything. Had a pretty strong lvl 85 barbarian. Played until 4h30 am
everything was fine before i got to bed
this morning, nothing. as if i had no character
logged out, close openā€¦ nothing

1 Like

Game failed to join followed by all characters gone. Glad I wasnt the only one, hopefully there is a fix soon.

1 Like

Blizzard apologies are meaningless. They need to be proactive and compensate players. Store credit, etc.

Iā€™m glad to see Iā€™m not the only one, but this sucksā€¦ Hopefully we get them backā€¦

Resurrected has been the worse experience everā€¦ why was this ever in production and pushed live like this?

2 Likes

Same here, all characters missing.

Level 38 Paladin in Act 1 Nightmateā€¦ gone.

Feels like Iā€™ve wasted a week of my lifeā€¦

Thanks Blizzard

Thank you for the info! Iā€™ll keep an eye out for additional updates.

Same. lost all my characters then now i canā€™t connect to server to check it. Hopefully they fix this issue soon.

just adding. mee tooo :slight_smile:

I miss the times when they had to put games in physical copies so they finished the game before launch, no disrespect with our money. The list of issues keep going upā€¦

2 Likes

its a connection issue all ur characters are still on server, just cant connect top server to access them,

being a blizz bootlicker doesnā€™t make you valiant. makes you a fool

1 Like