Oct 14, 2021 - Connection Issues / Missing Characters / Not Online in Last 30 Days

Hey again all,

Once again we’re aware of the issues impacting getting connected/staying connected to the Battle.net servers. Currently players are having login issues and people are actively working to get them restored. We’re also working on getting more information surrounding the cause of the issues and will share that once we have a deeper understanding as to exactly what’s going on.

You can keep an eye on this thread and our @BlizzardCS twitter for updates. Thanks again for all the patience throughout the troubleshooting process we’ve been doing so far. The network and server folks are still on these and working throughout the day on a longer term solution. It’s priority 1 at the moment to get things stabilized for everybody.

2 Likes

Come on you can do it!! Just one more day and it will be a week straight where your servers haven’t worked all morning long!! Don’t give up, you’ve worked so hard to make it this far just one more day!!

1 Like

This is always happening every day for the past three days since I bought this game.

1 Like

Usually in about 2-4 hours I have been able to log back in. But its only 6th day this is happening, so statistics are not so solid. Ask again next week and I can give you better answer.

3 Likes

This is day #6 - they could at least let everyone officially know to expect it at 9AM EST/6AM PST or 1PM UTC every day or have a message blasted out to all users in game as well to save & GTFO so they don’t rollback.

Should be about 3hrs total from now (noon EST / 9am PST) - 4PM UTC

2 Likes

Yeah, we’re waiting for more data. After a month of daily server outages, we should be able to provide a more reliable estimate.

1 Like

yesterday they seemed to get it back up fairly quickly (roughly a little over an hour and a half) compared to previous days, so HOPEFULLY that is a good sign but honestly who tf knows

1 Like

Server went up about 3 hours later after half the pissed off people logged out of game. Being like this everyday.

I just got back in, so today it was down 1 and half hours.

Thx blizzard for keeping the routine up.

Same time every day servers are not available. Maybe pay your energy bills or just release official opening hours for servers so that we know what to expect beforehand…

7 Likes

The DDOS guys are punctual I’ll give them that.

1 Like

bruh this game always had low drop rate I played this game 20 years ago and never seen some items drop to this day

I love how Blizz hasn’t even responded to this in anyway shape or form. Now wonder the company is in the trouble it is in. SMH

The quality of Blizzard=WC3R and D2R, ill never make pre-purchase again,just 0 trust now.And metacritic’s user score(D2R) shows real things about D2R,if Blizzard can’t make remaster of 20 years old game ,what we must expect in D4?

el problema es que quitaron tcp - ip jejejejejjeje

if it was that they could tell us then I wouldn’t be so pissed. At the moment this looks more like blizzard incompetence.

lmfao, sorry this game doesn’t hand it to you on a silver platter, later Chad

1 Like

so the server is down again this morning?

yo creo que el problema es lo de tcp - ip pero no se la verdad han quitado cosas

lol yes im a champ 2 rocket league, and diamond thresh chad. Only chad here is the loser that enjoys farming the same trash endlessly for legit nothing