Not even worth the PTR

Honestly, I do not even know where to start (few edits will be underway) …

With all due respect to developers, I will personally skip this PTR, as next ladder as like previous one.

Why “loot to cube” was console only option? and still no fix for it on PC…
Why set items were ladder only upgrades?.. even though only new runewords were advertised as ladder specific…
I guess this “undertheorized feature” (play on words here) would be ladder specific… thx but no thx…

Now back to old ancient wanted features, which did not have love from developers:

Offline games are obsolete since they are susceptible to cheating, even official cheating with “seed” command, hence all D2R youtubers or streamers showing their offline achievements are false and laughable at least… anyhow there is no real value for offline mode except for testing purpose.

Hence there is still no player X command for online mode with dubious responses that it will brake the coop multiplayer game. Did you went online? did you try? it’s already destroyed and being like that for 20 years mostly due to shared loot… its a mess and unrewarding endeavor, which only could be tolerated for 90+ levelling, which is boring as hell.
And please add achievements: speed run, holy grail first come to mind, but there are much more. All for online, as I stated offline is old atavism…

There is no endgame, there is no team game, the pvp is stupid (see bellow).
The proposed mechanics would shake the leveling process and item hunting… but not by much. There still will not be proper team PvM which would require proper support classes (like proper curses Necro, or max conviction aura paladin).
PvP which rely on rng items obtained via PvM is also painful and stupid endeavor… just gives us unlocks for item-mods and/or (“or” is better, - just give all possible items for pvp, than it will be about skill, now it is about luck or good trading skills) possibility to create any PvP-bound item.

Staking runes and other currencies are long overdue (or at least currency tab). Keys stack should be 1000 at least, it is just unnecessary annoyance… town portals should be moved to skill, identify might be as well with ability to identify all dropped items and to view them even before a pick up…

Loot based games with destroyed ability to carry loot? masochism imho. give as separate tab for active charms, remove keys, identify and town portal scrolls… going as often to town instead of slaying monsters is dull…

Last bit is about economy… the only valuble item which gets removed from the game is SOJ, which is a shame… Why not to give us ability to bind items with some added bonuses (like perfect rolls or some other rng rolls on it). It would be bound, not been able for trade, hence removed from economy… easy idea, which does not destroy anything. Same goes for socketing item… the quest is once per difficulty, why not make it’s reward permanent after defeating Baal on hell with some civets, like it will require some of essences to spend, or (omg!) it will bind the item.

After all it is not bad update, there are still no proper ENGAME, but I do hope there will be more in future…
Please read, support or flame and discuss.

wheres the bug? this should go to feedback

there is no “loot to cube” on PC at all, only on consoles…
in my book it is bug, but it might be neglecting PC-users on purpose…
I understood that posted in wrong forum…
Reposted on PTR Feedback
Please close and delete this thread