No New Patches - Content - Care?

You have had the same patch and content since November of 2023 - Why are you completely forgetting about this game? It’s pretty sad that all your focus is on D4.
You Reset the ladder in February and the season literally lasted not even a week. You have bot farms and annis popping region wide daily… Now you should ask yourself how come this is possible.

7 Likes

not every game is supposed to be a live service cancer

2 Likes

Vicarious Visions nailed every aspect of bringing D2 forward in the most respectful and eloquent ways. They took the time to understand the base game and it shows.

Blizzard takes over and fixes the game-join-limit crap, not quickly but they did it.
Then they graced us with Mosaic, 2 Mal’s and 2 Gul’s and you’re clearing /players 255, just as Brevik had intended all those years ago.

I’m ready for Mosaic-for-Barbs or something. I’m here for it.

Vicarious Visions was rewarded by having the remaining bit of their soul exhumed in 2022.
RIP sweet princes, your deeds of valor will not be forgotten.

1 Like

little did we know we were playing a fun ladder for the last time and nobody knew it :stuck_out_tongue:

Still nothing from Pez. Shocked.

1 Like

Exactly I miss season 2 :confused:

Yea, we are all totally shocked…

Well I believe Blizzard just re-released d2r on Nvidia play so hopefully the sales generated from that deal can go towards updates and bug fixes this game so desperately needs

Well they need to do something… its just in a sad state.

I am not shocked in the least … remember, he is “company”. He is the one that tries to quell the customer base when they get into an uprising. Don’t ever consider him to be on the side of you… he is blizz through and through …

Extremely sad :frowning: wish they cared.

Their main focus shifted for a some time now on games that can be actively monetized (shops, microtransactions…) …9 such games so far…and despite all they are still bleeding when it comes to active playerbase numbers in those games…I wonder why…or do I ?..not rly…

The only reason this game wasn’t a complete disaster is the vicarious visions team that made it. Not really a blizzard team. One they hired. It’s a shame that most of that Vicarious visions team is mainly dissolved now. Because of that I wouldn’t ever expect any future updates.

Good read about the team here from another redditor: https://www.reddit.com/r/diablo2/s/wYjYcWdxWu

1 Like

So, one subdivision made the game great again while another ran it into the ground again … typical.

1 Like

What are you expecting from him? Ladder reset is in 2 months (based on a theoretical 4 months).