No "Game Settings" Tab on Xbox One

After the 2.3 we are supposed to get a new Tab named “Game Settings” where we can select the # of players for offline games, I updated the game after the patch but the tab is not there.

My brother has the same issue. We are on the same network and both did the update. I have the tab and can make changes… he doesn’t even have the “Game Settings” tab.

My boys, check my another reply on General section regarding this

So any solution for this? If i now pay for plus will it come back? If i pay for plus and install game again will it lose my current chars and give back those 2 i lost month ago when i still had that tab?

Yes. This is the current unofficial method to get it. Try to get the free 14 day trial of ps plus, create a online chat, go back and play offline with your new and flawless game settings tab including de players8 slider. Don’t forget to uncheck the auto renew option in your subscription. This was also confirmed by some more users of reddit. Don’t delete or reinstall anything.

To whose who has this option, could you confirm, the new tab is dissapearing, then switching to offline mode?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.