No baal games so sad

I really don’t understand what is the point of your message and how it addresses to my message you are replying.

For this reason I create “baalwak” or “diawalk”, to avoid risks. Usually after a while, a Barbarian come in so if I’m a Sorceress I can teleport after BO. Or come in a decent geared Sorceress/build with Enigma and do the teleport thing themselves.

the only way to not risk is to not play, i guess. There’s just no way to make sure your character won’t die in 30 seconds AFK in P8 WSK. There always can be a pack of fanaticism cursed death lords that will chop through anything.

I think a delirium merc will give you the best chance.

LMAO, if you need a maphack to find Andy and Meph regularly, you are so far noob and have no business commenting on anything constructive.

1 Like

Solution
Make the game yourself.

The problem is that you are all literally too lazy to make one yourself and all expect someone else to do it.

There’s probably hundreds of people like you staring at the lobby waiting for eachother to do the work for you.

2 Likes

Or they could fix the games list.

It’s working as intended. Blizzard deliberately delays timing out of games. I honestly don’t mind the mechanism, just wish the the servers and client were more stable.

already tried that: no one joins. heck, at one point, i put up games called “free sojs” and such: still NO ONE JOINS.

This isn’t about laziness on our part, this is about blizzard being cheap/lazy and not addressing/fixing it at this point.

2 Likes

The current trend that I see is having split MF farming with chaos being farmed in tandem to Baal runs by one player.

I rely heavily on 3rd party communities to host and join private runs. They are much more organized and usually last longer than public ones.

Seriously? Maybe you should level up some, increase your defense/skills, resistances … sounds to me like you got rushed and are incapable of running Baal yourself at this time … I have started many, many walk to baal runs and have never had a problem getting people to join and gain experience …

THIS!

you are very juvenile, you make assumptions about what you don’t know. It seems to me that you must be one of those new players who came with the hype of the moment. I can get through the acts with ease, but if you don’t know, to earn a decent amount of exp, you need multiple players in the game, at least 5.

It’s not that simple. I was following a dude racing to lv 99, I was with him from run ~100 to 150 or more. When I finished run 150, game lobby was still showing run 122.

This is particularly hurtful because around run 125 he made 2 mistakes creating game and had to jump to 128 or something. It took 1 more game to reach full 8 people.

This happened to me as the game creator as well: I’m on a streak of 10/20/30 full runs, game crash or something, I’ve to start from next run and no one is in for a while.

2 Likes

The only way to know exactly what’s going on is if blue addresses it. I’m sure we will see things like this looked at for season 2

I think Blizzard gonna make some changes on lobby now, according to this thread: Diablo II: Resurrected Lobby Updates - Coming Soon! - General Discussion - Diablo 2 Resurrected Forums (blizzard.com)

Don’t expect it to be anything good, lol. Read it again. They are more concerned with the console population than they are with the population that got them here in the first place.

What a joke.

When I host baalruns, they always fill and if it’s slow I post the current game name in any of my community platforms and they instantly fill.

Nobody joins free games in hell as everybody already knows that you just want to lure them in to mf with higher player count. Try splitmf games and don’t try to trick players.

Same goes for games like o Ber n Ist or something along the lines

I think it got more to do with people knowing you don’t have to lvl past 80’s really to get stuff done and once you get to 95-96ish it becomes an insane grind.

Did it once never again, not the way it is now which I’m sure wasn’t always the case. Positive you could get there via cows at some point prior to 09 patch, cause i never did baal runs back in the day til after 09.

If they are going to continue to make changes this would be a good place to start (with melee buffs) and not go the lazy route and add players 8, that will destroy the game.

Anyone else hyped for the lobby update? It has potential to completely change the atmosphere of the game. If you can make a new character and jump into Act 1 - 5 games through out normal, nightmare, and hell, and then find baal/chaos games with ease, man that’s going to be epic.

I was hyped for about 10 seconds, then I remembered it’s blizz

We run baals and chaos daily if you want to join our community!