No baal games so sad

i find very few games for baal runs. it’s bad, makes me miss bots. at least we could level up…

3 Likes

Isnt that the sad, cold hard truth though.

So start a Baal run game… ???

10 Likes

Ha, even with bots we probably wouldnt even see the games with this terrible lobby

9 Likes

i dunno, i kill everything myself. i don’t need bots or other people…

i mean, i don’t mind having some friends, but i’m not running pubs… yikes.

1 Like

Bliz really does need to improve the lobby such that more games are shown to people. The filtering they are doing is making it very hard for people even to find games let alone see any games posted that are Baal runs. You’re lucky if you find one in your list that isn’t full so you can join for xp runs.

5 Likes

i tell you what, when i get my sorc geared up enough that i don’t get one-shot by gloams or immunes, and get up around lvl 92 or 93, i’ll do baal runs all day long.

sadly, i’m only lvl 85, and i’m getting about a level a week now, becuase every time i check the lobby there’s nothing but trade games wanting runes i got no hope of farming for right now, and like three baalruns that are just some afk guy sitting in akara’s camp for the past 9 hours and every zone has been cleared by people doing magic find runs.

i’d love to be farming mephisto or cows or worldstone keep. sadly, can’t survive there in crap gear, can’t get better gear from the zones i can actually reach, and trying to grind out xp usually gets me killed repeatedly, very quickly, draining what progress i DO make on my xp bar. so i basically clear the countess’s tower and farm andariel, checking the lobby periodically to see if there’s a baal run, and there never is.

i did that once, then when we were struggling to kill baal i looked and everyone was in trav, chaos sanctuary, or lk, or tower

i miss bots, too. i actually got my first legit, non eBay engima, from a bot that dropped one.

There are hundreds of different baal games going on, all public too. The list just won’t show them. It’s Blizzard’s fault.

4 Likes

wtf?

was it moving things around in inventory and just dropped it on the ground?

i have no idea, it dropped the enigma, i kinda just looked at it… looted and left… couldn’t believe it. i was the only person in the game

that probably wasn’t a bot then, was probably just somebody doing a surprise nice for a random stranger. especially if they had plenty and made a new one on a better base

When you have baal bots, you also have bots of all kind.
→ Economy dead overall
→ Ladder dead within 1 month
→ No interaction with other human beings ingame

I am level 88,5 currently with my barb. I have not done a single multiplayer game since I am in hell mode. All by myself. Awesome and who needs to be level 95+?

I actaully found they fill up so fast that there isn’t time to even join normally. Had to sit there entering letskillbaal37 over and over once I found a baal series going. The lobby is way full of people looking to trade stuff. Much more then games with people looking to do baal or chaos runs. Nobody ever enters my games either it seems so I feel that people are instead using some other way to find games and just entering in names of games to join rather then looking at anything listed below.

Blizzard needs to do something to seperate games looking for trade and games looking to kill bosses or games with people that need help going through acts. Its pretty bad for sure and it needs to be fixed asap.

can always look for my runs on NA server GawdsBaal-xx i normally run most nights lately

Here free game

lfg12///ded

You know how? Join 95% of the player base and get your games from d2jsp and discord. Blizz is not going to fix lobby when they know most players use other means to find groups and games.

Hiya bud, I actually find with my poop gear doing Meph is safer and easier than Andy :slight_smile: Also sorc.

you lie like a summer dog in a bed of fleas. stygian dolls say hi. i can’t get to the door to durance 3. i don’t farm meph, AT ALL. i can farm baal easier than meph, although i leave the game and make a new one if i see a stygian doll in worldstone keep.

host your own? i do.

why don’t you make your own?

if you cannot tele just walk. It’s fun too and you get great xp from the WSK

this is a curious situation.

1. Everyone wants to play a sorc “because she’s so OP”

2. But then they start complaining about immunities because their single element sorcs don’t deal with them so well

3. and then they complain about gloams that wreck the sorcs

So just maybe… sorcs aren’t exactly as good? Try another class maybe you’ll like it better. Sorcs have damage and teleport, and that’s it. You chose to play a specialized glass cannon and get disappointed by it.