[NLSC] WTB Jah and Ohm for Ber / Sur / +

Look for a Jah and Ohm to make my first Faith in a 4 soc GMB i just found :slight_smile:

I have a Ber, 2 Surs, Vex, Gul and 2 Ums for trade. LMK if there’s a combo that works in there.

Ber sur for jah

I can do Jah Ohm for Ber Sur.

Doom #2835

edit: thanks for the trade!

I strongly advise you to wait a week or two, there is a PTR patch up for revision that may change the trade value of Faith, esp if this is your first big runeword

2 Likes

He already made the Faith bow (turned to be 2/14).

5 Likes

Yeah Faith might get boned by the new Hustle runeword, making Windforce supersede Faith if Hustle doesn’t get changed.

1 Like

uh oh i already traded and made it. is there something in the patch that’s targeting Faith? Someone below mentioned Hustle but I don’t see how that runeword could relate to Faith or any other build; tbh it looks kinda mediocre?

but also, Pez said: Diablo II: Resurrected PTR 2.6—New Rune Words - Has Ended - #56 by PezRadar1 “Some pretty significant changes will be coming”

3 Likes

Love the artwork on this thumbnail!

1 Like

It’s broader than that: Burst of speed is even better than Fanatacism at helping with breakpoints, all for a Ko, and is a pre-buff so can switch weapons after. If it goes through, it makes tons of things no longer BiS.

That’s the 5 second version. We don’t know the final patch notes so it’s anyone’s guess at the moment.

If you can get more than what you used to make it, it might be worth selling it before the changes. Really just depends on your wealth, gearing goals, and how risk adverse you are. Maybe Hustle won’t change anything, maybe you prefer what use what you make, etc. I personally sold my 15/2 GMB Faith as I prefer WF, am not using it, got market value, and I can always buy it back if nothing changes.