[NLSC] ISO GF Barb Gear

Hey all. Thanks again to FierceDeity my barb is looking badass! Just need a few things to finish him up.

ISO
War Cry GC x3
10% GF SC Football
Cham (For Cham Lem IK Helm)
P Amethyst
Lem x5
Any Keys

FT
P Sapphire x43
P Ruby x24
Other Pgems x38
Sur
Ohm
Gul
Ort x20
Amn x20

joe#18398

1 Like

I will take all of your hel runes plz
I also could probably trade you a Zod

Since Rek took all the hels, id try my luck with your 3 torches…

FierceDeity#1648 chat about payment

1 Like

Thanks for trade dude! GL with that enigma! Hope it serves you well.

Plz go ahead and sell the hel runes to fierce ::)))

1 Like

Awesome thanks for the trades!

1 Like

I have about 7 hel runes

1 Like

if you’d like to use 2handed ebotd for barb, even tho two 1 handed weapons are stronger, try gpa (great poleaxe), very fast strong base or even a colossus blade botd 2 handed for style points (even if a bit less damage than gpa)
ghost spear is nice too, similar to gpa in dmg but needs much more dex (same speed) while gpa needs more str. I find that more str is viable for barb

got some gear for you if still looking

Nethi #21212

Sorry for off topic thread bump, but I was recently considering going down this path with one of these. But with the WW IAS changes of 2.4, GPa is locked into 5 FPa, and CB can still get 4 FPa since swords always use the 1h BP, so is CB better now even though CB and GPa have same 86.5 average 2H damage? Anyone still running BotD GPa on WW barb? Does the 5FPA kill it, or is it still good?

1 Like

yes the 5fpa kills it. 2handers are dead for ww, sadly. its ok if you really want to use 2 handers, but falls short of 1 hander speed

1 Like

Was thinking 2H eBotD CB may still be fun/cool for the style points, and that at least hits 4 FPA. I know it’s worse than 2x Grief PB, but I think it looks cooler and would probably be “good enough” for pvm. Briefly was considering GPa yesterday b/c I found an eth one on a mule, but then I remembered it can’t hit last WW BP anymore.

2 Likes