[NL SC] Jah for Ber + 8 Ist (or 7 Ist + 1 Mal)

Hi,

Could you please help me with Jah-rune [NL SC]?

I would like to build a Tal Rasha sorc with infinity (I know there is more Endgame stuff available but I am not looking for the ultimate perfect stuff :)). What could I get for a Jah? Tal-Set + Ber Ist + Token?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Stefan

Not sure it is Tal set you want to go after unless you want to MF…

i would say more
jah is supposed to be ber + 10 ist

tal set should be less than 2 ist

you could get a torch if you do not have, but you will be one ber short for infi

It would also help if we knew what you had and what you want to build.

Hi. Thank you very much for responding so quickly :slight_smile:
Basically the sorc is naked. Spirit weapon, a Gheed and some minor stuff.

Ber + 10 Ist seems a good deal to me as I could trade the 10 Ist for several other items.

What do you think about Jah for Ber+10Ist+Mal+Token? To much? To bold?

Man, I played Diablo 10 years ago, have no feeling about prices^^ It also seems very fluid to me.

Basic everything Sorc (you can’t get an Infinity quite yet)

• Basic low Hoto , 2Ist to Vex
  • Shako, Um to Mal
  • Magefist, Lem
  • 2x10 FCR “basic” rings, PGems
  • Decent Vipermagi, Ist
  • Arach, Vex
  • Silkweave, Waterwalk, Aldurs, Sandstorms, Pgems
  • 2/10 Sorc Amulet “basic” assuming you are level 89, 1-2, Ist
  • 1/10 Sorc ammy for less than 89, Mal, 1 Ist
  • Torch, Vex+
  • Anni “low” 2 Ist
  • Bad CtA , 1-2 Ist
  • Random Skillers, Um/Mal for Fire/Cold, 2Ist for Lightning

So without skillers, I get a cost of about 6 Vex, leaving you with something like 2 Lo and 2 Ist.

The power difference between what you have and that is huge.

3 Likes

Hi. You are right, it is not enough for an endgame build. But due to this it would not make sense to go for single endgame items as the overall build would not be endgame. It would be better to go for a lot “mid-game” stuff to have a capable character for now.

So lets try

Jah for Ber + 10 Ist + Mal + Token

You can do end game with what I listed. Your Jah won’t get you more than Ber +10 Ist, which is fair. You really want to break it down into smaller stuff, like, Lo, 2 Ohm, 5 Vex, 5 Ist if you can, which isn’t always easy. Sometimes when you are eager to make change, it helps to accept a loss of 1-2 Ist if you want it done quickly.

I could sell the Arach, Vipermaji, Amulet, boots, Shako and Magefist to you right now if you had change. It’s possible I could make the change for you. I have random rings as well.

I can break your Jah to 3 Lo 2 Vex 4 Ist.

Doom#2835

3 Likes

That a solid fair deal, I’d take that and go shopping.

Thank you but unfortunately I would rather go with something like

Jah for Ber + 9 Ist + Mal

Or

Jah for Ber + 7 Ist + Tal Rasha Set

Splitting into something else seems to be hard to continue with. Sorry :frowning:

You are probably going to have to do two trades then. One to break the Jah, and one two find a full Tal’s set (or several trades for that). Not a lot of people breaking Jah runes keep a full Tal’s set, or any of it, around.

Bro, I got like the Tal set minus the Tals Amy
U can hv for an IST
It’s just laying around collecting dust … Armor, Wand, Belt, Helm
Just no amulet

The Tal Amulet just dropped today for me. No charge. I also have a shako and a 34/10 vmagi if you aren’t going full Tals.

I also have a 2 BO CTA that I’ll charge you 1 Ist for, which is half market rate.

ArchaicHonor#1687

4 Likes

Hey ArchaicHonor. If I am lucky and someone is willing and capable of trading the Jah I would very much like to get back to your offer. Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

TBH I’d take Doom’s offer. With Archaic’s kindness you really got the Ist valued items for more or less free already, and the remaining parts are mostly Vex values. Lo is easily broken down as well

But yes, if you find an offer soon to get more Ist, that definitely works. Just it can be rare for someone to hold 20+ Ist

Good luck with your build!

1 Like

add me: md9#11865

Sold, thank you very much.