[NL] PC tri-Res boot

20 frw
38 cold res
29 light res
17 fire res
25 reduced poison

I used unique boots for the most time. Not sure about the value of this one. It’s not a GG one since frw is 20 and all-res is 84 only. But will the reduced poison part add some value to it (a quad-res boot)?

Yes this is a quad res boot. And if 30frw it would be worth at least a Ber.
20frw are sold for a lot less. Maybe if you are lucky you can get Sur for this pair. However I think it’s closer to Lo+.

3 Likes

thank you for the info. I will try it with my sorc or nec to boost their res.

1 Like

For rare boots people look for a few properties to determine the price range.
Piority tri res reaching a total of more than 100 above. Those 110 above worth even more. If you have 1-2 res that is 40 mark at perfect range then worth even more.

2nd property will be if it have +dex or 10% FHR.

3rd property is it will be good to have replenish life.

Alot people stated if you teleport no need frw. But still most player would prefer one gg boots to have frw.

Price range of gg boots can be starting from 3 bers to 20 bers range that i have seen so far in different trade platform.

3 Likes

I second DHROLIE. this is around a lo.

FRW needs to be 30
needs dex and/or fhr
and tri res is not all about total. Its also about balance. All three res needs to be over 30.
that 25 reduced poison is nice.

2 Likes

Most common I see is

30frw 90+ res is a Ber-Jah

What send it over the top is FHR. It could mean running another 40 life worth of charms.

20 frw 10fhr are also very valuable.

Its like playing tetris with boots, rings and charms. Trying to get the best mix each time.

1 Like

Yes buddy. 30 plus for each adding up to 100 over. Agreed on each must be 30 plus. But if someone have a 40/40/20 people might value it also because if might be the 2 most resist they needed.

3 Likes

Yeah, it is like shopping for shoes in real life.

Its even trickier trying to find GG caster boots.

1 Like

Absolutely. I had the following boots for my spearzon

30frw
39cr
39fr
24lr
4dex
15ar

Like Toul mentioned it’s a mix trying to get the best res that fits the build. And with her running Highlords the low lighting res wasn’t that bad.
The fire res on the boots was a bit too much since I’m using gloves with 29fr as well.
So I recently upgraded, got a new pair.

30frw
40pr
38cr
31lr
4 replenish
1-17 lightning damage

This are the best boots that filled the gaps and maxed out her res. I could even ditch one my @r GC and use an extra Java skiller.

1 Like

Yup agreed too. Its just finding the best shoe that can fit into your leg lol. For this case is the resist and that fit into out build. And additional stats is bonus.

I just found some nice budget ones in a tzone the other day lol.

20 FRW
30 CR
35LR
29PR

For a self found boot thats pretty sweet.

2 Likes

That’s a nice pair too mate. I was looking around for you too. I knew you were hunting CR/LR/PR. Have a couple that meet that requirements in stash, but with only 10frw.
The ones that I’m eyeing (I’m trying to buy & resale to you for insane profit) is

30frw
40pr
35cr
17lr

But when I see the stats on yours, those aren’t needed anymore. :smile:

LOL, you would!

Yeah i wouldnt have minded a few extra mods on mine but they meet the minimum requirement lol.

1 Like