NL, GG Rare Sorc Coronet (DONE)

Hmmm… I don’t want to lose to Rusty but Rek you my homie… what should I do?

2 Likes

1 jah 2 surs thanks…:

3 Likes

I was going to be a part, but using lies to downgrade price is something that has other name

1 Like

well it’s not getting any offers on other websites after being listed for a day, and similar versions with dex instead of str have gotten multiple jah’s within 3 hours of being listed, so it looks like i was right on the money, as always.

dont let your emotions get in the way of business.

You are not right in the money in any sense, bruuuuuhhhhhhhhh

You said Mal rune…. Going for Jah and 2X sur

You were in fact way off…. As always :wink:

where? for what sorc build?

Rusty…. BRAVATA is the quintessential definition of idiot…… he’s just one…… no one thinks like him, no one agrees with him, No one wants to be bothered by him….He’s literally just one. Just one person spouting out lunacies.

Ty Bravata for being a prime
Example of a discussion Rusty and I had

2 Likes

Sorry dude…. That not proper etiquette—I can’t disclose that until you tell me about the Jah rune and the demon machine

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Call or text the NAMI Helpline at 800-950-6264,. or chat with us, M-F, 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. ET. In a crisis? Call or text 988

1 Like

Not only are you ignorant. You are also a rude troll.

This forum would be a much better place without you.

5 Likes

Don’t be feisty, sister. Bring you pro-tips, and all I’s gettin’ is aggravation. Can’t do no right by people. Come to help you, you want to stay. Leave you stay, you want to go. Rahtid. No man, I on 'olliday. But I not lonely here. Somebody want me here.

Call or text the NAMI Helpline at 800-950-6264,. or chat with us, M-F, 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. ET. In a crisis? Call or text 988

2 Likes

At this point, I completely agree with Guitars. You are unsettling and disturbed, Bravata. Either you like trolling and creating chaos and turmoil, and enjoy bringing distortion that would actually be a nice, safe, and happy place for D2 players, or you have no idea what you are doing, and are ignorant, and are oblivious to the suffering you cause to those around you.
Either way, it’s disconcerting and cause for alarm

You know that circlet has multiple Jah offers now? Just thought I would mention. We had 174 bers guy…… I think I shall Don you……
“Mal Gal”
HahahahahhahahahahHhah

2 Likes

my work here is done.

you’re welcome op, enjoy the spoils of war.

“Take my lowball bid b**ch” isn’t exactly a pro-tip.

2/20 circs with str and socs are, from my understanding, generally used for PVP builds where the player needs to pump str with gear to save points for vit, and the 2 sockets can be extremely useful to fill in gaps from other pvp specific gear.

Is this a 5 jah item? I don’t know. I don’t run PVP characters. Is this worthless? No. You think it’s not worth more than a mal, which is fine, but that doesn’t make you right beyond your estimate of its value to you, and as the pvp market is already pretty small and high end, and what each character needs to fill in the gaps in their build varies widely, it’s not surprising this item did not immediately garner fast, large bids on other bidding sites within 3 hours.

As a side note, the OP already had a bid of a ber before you threw your “mal at most” in the ring, so I don’t think you can say that other posters are messing with your negotiations. The OP was never interested in your mal in the first place.

3 Likes

Mal gal and a troll, sitting in a tree….

1 Like

Dramas aside, what are you guys even making with this coronet tho, other than a 200FCR fireball sorc.

1 Like