Nintendo Switch- 'repair all' not working- Charsi

i think it says to hold down “R”? Anybody having issues with “repair all”? otherwise great game, love it! been very excited to get this on switch.

7 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Cannot repair my items Holding “L” at a repair merchant. Re-sort inventory does not work holding “R”. My character’s gear is broken and cannot continue playing. Scrolling through tabs with L & R work as expected. Tried re-connecting my controller, but did not resolve the issue. Please help Blizzard…

12 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I cannot repair anything at all. Also cannot do auto sort. I tried it with both pro controller and regular controllers. R and L seem to work other places just not in the repair and sort aspects.

4 Likes

I am having the same issue,the ‘L‘ button is not working for repair/repair all and not toggling the run/walk mode too.

2 Likes

Same issue here. Run / Repair are mapped to ‘L’ button, but it doesn’t work. However, it works when moving across options menu.

3 Likes

glad I’m not the only one. On 2nd look, it is indeed the “L” button (not “R” as previously stated). Thanks I have also submitted a help ticket. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks god. Same cant use L

1 Like

It’s the left thumbstick, not the L button. So hold left thumbstick and you should get the repair prompt.

25 Likes

I tried holding the D-pad “L” and joystick “L” and no luck with either repairing or resorting inventory in the “R” direction. The only thing this accomplishes is moving the cursor to the edge of the screen respectively.

Just curious if you have you tried this yourself?

Pressing down and holding on the joy stick on the left joycon brings up the prompt to fix all your stuff.

5 Likes

Confirmed, holding down joycon leftward at repair merchant works!

3 Likes

Same issue here! Rebooted. Tried all other things. Its going to be a pain if I can’t repair my wand!

Hold down left joy con button while at a repair vendor, you should get the prompt the.

2 Likes

Had the same issue initially but then figured out that you have to hold in the left joy con button and that will bring up and repair all prompt……

Though from a UI perspective this is absolutely terrible and completely non intuitive @blizardstaff please add an a button that you can actually click to repair your items

1 Like

Heck yes this worked! Thank you

L won’t work for RUN!!!

1 Like

It’s actually “L”, however -

I was having the same issue - but I took a closer look and realized I had a sash on that was ethereal (duh). Check your equipment to make sure you’re not wearing anything that can’t be repaired.

I got the same, (L repair not working).

I tried everything L joistick L button nothings work not shure if for every console the problem is there not for my nintendo lite is there

Having the same issue here. It works when I click the left joystick, but I expected the “L” button to do this instead. Is this going to be fixed / changed any time soon?