Nightmare Mercenary bug (Act II) Might switches to Blessed Aim

Hello, I hired a might mercenary from nightmare Act 2 and when I join a normal game his aura changes to blessed aim. I see this change on the mercenary character sheet, I haven’t leveled him up enough to see any aura yet.

UPDATE:
This appears to only be a visual bug in the nightmare act 2 mercenary character sheet. I now got my Nightmare might mercenary to level 19 and he is using the might aura. However the aura in the character sheet still says blessed aim only a visual bug while in normal games.

13 Likes

I can confirm this bug as well. I think it is also only visual, but when you change difficulties with A2 mercenaries, their aura on the character sheet changes. It does not seem to matter what difficulty you purchase them on. The character sheet changes to respect the difficulty level.

Can confirm this bug too defiance merc becomes holy freezer in nightmare.

Also confirming tis is happening to me. My merc does still have Might, but it displays in their stats screen they have Blessed Aim.

so looks like i bought my might a2 merc in nightmare. in hell it shows him as a blessed aim merc on his page but he provides thorns aura… kind of useless for my summon necro

EDIT: looks like thorns and might are very similar. looks to only be visual. My mistake!

I hired a blessed aim merc, and it’s switching to Might in Nightmare. And it’s definitely not just visual for me, my hit rating is trashed :slight_smile:

Act 1 prayer merc is switching to thorns in NM and the effect is not only visual.

4 Likes

hope they fix this asap =(

mine just level up as bleesed aim and changed to might after that lol, looks like is a way to fix the bug.

my defiance aura merc swapped to holy freeze suddenly (in nightmare)… it still seems to give defiance aura though

My Merc swapped from holy freeze to defiance and it does in fact change the aura for me, so kind of frustrating to deal with.

1 Like

Just went from nightmare to hell, Might merc became blessed aim merc. :confused: Transitioning to hell as a skelemancer is ganna be more or less impossible until this gets fixed.

EDIT: Hmm seems might still works actually, as when he activates aura that’s what show up, just says blessed aim in merc inventory.

1 Like

same here, that is rly anoing

Didn’t saw the thread earlier, so reposting here:

Act2 merc from nightmare has the in game info(on their character screen) about the normal ones. My holy freeze are stated as defiance and a friend of mine “might” are stated as blessed aim.

If you can try to change act2 merc nightmare, the issue doesn’t only happens with might aura.

Can confirm the visual bug, on my end the aura didn’t seem to change from it’s original difficulty though.

went into Hell with A2 NM merc and it switched to blessed aim, went to NM and it went back to might…went back to hell and it switched back to blessed aim…

Not sure if it’s just visual or not but def weird…

3 Likes

Happenning to me too, my act2 NM might merc, upon death (i think) changes to blessed aim. driving bat s$%T

Can confirm that my MIGHT merc is turning BLESSED AIM in normal and hell difficulty. Not just a visual bug, because my damage doesn’t go up at all in hell.

edit: MIGHT is working now. It was just buggy the whole time it wasnt working.

I have the same visual bug when I moved to hell mode on mode on my necro. My mercenary sheet shows blessed aim, but his aura is still might and still modifies my skeleton damage.

me and my buddy had this bug last night