Nightmare act 1 selling normal act 1 pots

i’m not a streamer and i am in NM as well as the other people i am in game with i don’t think any of them are streaming

exactly offline works just fine, these other guys claiming otherwise are clearly not being honest.

It takes about 30 seconds and a simple forum search. :clown_face:

1 Like

start a offline game, leave the game, then start the game again and tell me if your character is still there.

Either you want to help the problem or be a problem. which is it?

It’s there, but not how I left it. Lost all levels, gear and gold.

If the hundreds of people who are being dishonest in the bug section, why is there a CM post about it?

You just need to authenticate your game once for playing offline. If anything, on your Battle.net launcher just select EU or Asia, works fine there, I’ve been playing online on Asia, level 43 now. I see some more lobbies now so I don’t know for how long this will go on but your online character carries over. As for offline, well that’s offline so it doesn’t really matter what region you play.

Well my exact character is still there and I’ve left and restarted the game 10 times now. What do you suppose is different between what I have running and what you are doing?

Why am I unaffected by something “seemingly being reported by 100’s of people”.

Why are 100’s of thousands not affected but you are?

What is it you are doing that we are not? Are you trying to hack your character stats?

Once again, you are shilling too hard. It takes 30 seconds to do a forum search to see that MANY players are having trouble offline as well as online.

stop saying “do a forum search” so I can see untruthful posts from other individuals. What you are saying doesn’t make sense. Offline is stored locally, blizzard doesn’t have any control over that.

Yes that means I think you are all lying.

Now I know you’re trolling. I saved and quit to go out for an hour. Came back and my char lost everything. Go look in the bug forums and look at all those threads and posts about players losing stuff.

LOL troll harder bro :joy: :clown_face: :joy:

I’ve been there a few times, the minimap button doesn’t work unless you switch to legacy and turn on minimap, then switch back over to resurrected mode, in which case the tab key makes a minimap and the minimap key makes it move from right to left. Nothing about locally created saves being deleted, only online ones being rolled back.

So I guess you won’t mind if I come over to your place to play the game. I’ll be right there. I got your eye pea!

I have been playing offline mode since 8 am this morning pacific time.

I’ll be right over! :clown_face:

well if you want the same set-up as me, install windows 10 first fresh, update your mobo and graphics card drivers, then install d2. Should work

If it were that easy, why are 100s or 1000s of players having issues with the game?

but 100’s of thousands aren’t. 100 people out of 400,000 people is a very small minority of players.

Worst boss in the game right now.