Nightmare act 1 selling normal act 1 pots

why is nightmare akara selling normal act 1 pots? this isn’t intended or how it was, is it?

1 Like

How did you even make it to nightmare? Most people can’t get past “FAILED TO JOIN GAME.”

4 Likes

Make a bug report on it

They are going to be busy during the rest of beta…

Look a lot of people fell on hard times and with supplies being short she is doing her best. Support small business.

4 Likes

cause he is playing offline, like you should be, if you want to play right now

This isn’t beta though! This is public release!

Offline doesn’t work either. It worked for 15 minutes, I got a blue screen, and now all I got is “FAILED TO JOIN GAME” when I try to play offline.

No this is beta…they just called it release.

Obviously with this level of issues it’s beta, no matter what they announce

2 Likes

that is a new one… uh… something seems screwy on your end man… I’ve been playing offline along with my wife all day long even when they were resetting servers and all that. Offline should always work.

2 Likes

You should look around a little more man. Hundreds of players are reporting that the game is broken.

not many are saying offline doesn’t work

1 Like

yeah I’m call bs on that, blizzard didn’t reach into their pc’s and delete their character saves. If anything it was their pc’s antivirus because it was making files from a new program

1 Like

You are right. Many players are having issues with offline.

Hundreds of players are also whining without any particular focus, which is par for these forums. Given the history here, I think that expecting online play to work perfectly smoothly from the first hour isn’t realistic; just look at the thread of babies demanding their money back because the servers didn’t work right in the first few hours.

1 Like

the only people having issues with offline characters are people with overly aggressive anti-virus scanners. Bet you 100% it had nothing to do with Blizzard, and 100% to do with the users own system deleting their saves. Bet they could even recover said saves if they looked in their overly aggressive anti-virus quarantine folder.

LOL ANTIVIRUS IS NOT DELETING PEOPLE’S OFFLINE CHARACTERS, YOU SHILL. come on man

1 Like

what are you guys talking about a lot of people are in nm i think some are even in hell online.

I thought the whining was unwarranted, but now I agree with “the whining.” The game is broken. Offline doesn’t even work.

Offline worked just as it should for me, ran super smooth

2 Likes

By “alot of people,” do you mean the 10 streamers which the game works for? Because the game doesn’t work properly for anyone else.