Next ladder reset?

June next year or december this year?

December 2023. Last reset was June 2023.

Last December’s reset was Thursday 15th with 3 days notice in this forum. June’s reset was Thursday 22nd with 2 days notice so I am expecting 1 days notice that it’s on Thursday 21st December, although factoring in staff holdays, could be a week earlier on the 14th. Still not expecting the 2 weeks heads up we used to get ‘back in the day’.

next reset in 2024 :smiley:

Hopefully we get an announcement ASAP

The way it looks we’re not getting the next ladder ever since November 30 I click battle net and all I get is battle net is not responding looks like they finally pulled the plug on this old game. This company is incompetent trash. This is exactly why online games are garbage.

Lol no it’s still going. Sounds like you’re temp banned, 7/14/21/30 days - i can’t tell you which. Did you try connecting to the realm via VPN? Blizzard has banned all VPN’s, commercial and business internet connections. If you try to connect on anything that’s banned, you’ll also fry your cdkey. So maybe a new connection and FRESH cdkey would do the trick :wink:

I use my phones hotspot and there’s no way that a iPhone hotspot is a business commercial IP and at my girlfriends when we got Internet at her home we made sure to tell them that it is a residential not business and I don’t have VPNs. I don’t use them I don’t even have any installed I would not be surprised if botters use key generators to steal my CD keys i’m just gonna wait until sometime in January and try to connect. If it doesn’t work then it’s dead to me

Any guest on date and/or if it might be same time of day as last session ?

Thursday 20th June 2024 5pm PST.