New school wins over oldschool

Continuing the discussion from AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU):

i gave up i purchased it it on ps4… kinda still not happy… the group finder after many hours …i just soloed diablo normal… i had 3 games with random others out of so many…so rare to get players to play with versus what it should be like… a list of created games to see and choose…now that i spent so much money pc version that doesnt work… ps4 version that works but playing with others is very hard… im thinking getting refended on pc version due to developers are hired children no degree in development…since the true qualified developers… left blizzard with a l… this my childhood game… i cant give up im playing ps4 but its ment to be played on pc!! not a controler being lazy on a couch…this game is old and back then developers made gamers stand on the edge of thier seets grinding thier teeth to earn ! unlike todays games…the devs left blizz we are left with pure crap just so blizz can make up money lost??? last dying session loosing compition to the new school companys? i wont return my ps4 version im having a blast but should be better… we in 2021… but pc verion ill give another week… after get a refund…