New PTR, How do we get it?

Calls MissCheetah out for (allegedly) antagonizing (see:not true) you.
Proceeds to antagonize her.
The pot calling the kettle black.

Oh shoot, now I’m antagonizing. :<
If you don’t like well researched and well spoken responses to your posts, I will reiterate what she has said several times now - use the ignore function and get on with your life instead of responding to her each time she says something, further upsetting yourself for no reason other than to use her responses as a guise in which to flame post her.

1 Like

I’m hoping it’s ready by the time I’m home. I’d like to see these server-side improvements and praying it includes changes or improvements to the refresh query of the game list.

2 Likes

Yesterday PezRadar said on Twitter that there would be a post as well. So I would wait for that instead of checking the client.

1 Like

Check launcher, it’s there now.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

Test as much as you can folks, BREAK THE PTR!!!11!11 (well, try to)

Bust out them Pindle runz!!

1 Like

Yep. Notes are up

Works exactly like Jedi and I said.

Everyone who has D2R has access. use the drop down over the play button to select the PTR. If it is not there, restart launcher to force an update.

1 Like

Mine wasn’t showing up after I saw the blue post. I force Exited bnet launcher by right clicking on it in the system tray and exiting. When I loaded up the launcher it was there and i started the download.

This may help some of you that dont see it yet.

You’re just being baited. The best way to deal with people who antagonize and only gain value out of their lives by trolling others is to put them on ignore.

1 Like

OK, choose the dropdown, then install client.

PTR is up

yet blizz never gives whats new in the ptr or a hint at the runewords yet?

select from your launcher , but nothing to test other then entering and exiting games literally a PTR where the expect you to log in and out of games to test server stability yet there will not be enough traffic on the PTR to test this properly.

i got D2 ressurected but when i use the popdown menu at the game i get no such option to add the PTR realm for D2R

That’s no surpirise since PTR is over, and new patch is already live.

2 Likes