New patch issues

ever since the lastest patch my game has crashed out more often and the ping is much higher. Anybody else experiencing this? Does the new patch take up more bandwidth than the past ones?

1 Like

lag spikes and random disconnects.

Yes, same here. It crashed very often when I hit play button and/or click save and exit button. Happens every 10-15 minutes. I tried to disable 3rd party app. e.g. MSI Afterburner/RTSS but nothing seems to solve the problem. Hence, Blizzard needs to release another patch to address stability and crash issue.

I wonder if the new patch uses more bandwitch/puts more work on the gfx card. I lowered the res (looks more like d2 LOD) but at least no more issues

Yup. Not only does it crash for me (on single player no less) it also seems to not remember anything I’ve done. I’ve sold the same 4 gems like 6 times now. Use the Waypoint and get a crash on the first group of mobs I find. Five crashes with not a single point of exp/loot as progress. Didn’t have this problem pre 2.4.3

Definitely needs to be fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.