New patch is stupid

Fixing an end product must be a priority, the game has so many issues it’s ridiculous

That’s just your opinion dude. Many of us are enjoying it quite a bit.

PTR for server fixes are also comeing. Did anybody actually read the whole post?

1 Like

PTR has nothing to do with fixing the game before 1 year has passed from the release date.
Do you see only what you want to see?

Dude… What? Insanely ignorat peoples here lol. :joy:

1 Like

These features will officially be introduced in early December when Patch 2.3 goes live.

This update will also be accompanied by many bug fixes and other improvements, which will be detailed upon release of the patch.

In the coming weeks, Diablo II: Resurrected will be launching its first ever Public Test Realm (PTR)—a special realm where we can test balance, bug fixes, and other enhancements we make to the game. We invite all of you to participate, as you’ll have an opportunity to play a crucial role in testing features and evolving the experience for all players. When we get closer, we’ll share more details on how you can gain access to the PTR and trial these changes.

The primary focus of that PTR will be revolved around fixing database issues and stabilizing our online environment. Once we are confident these fixes are in a good place, we’ll share more details on Ladder rank play and even more new changes coming to Diablo II: Resurrected.

3 Likes

Database and online environment, bug fixes and other improvements.

I don’t see any fixes for the game, the freezing is not any of these, it’s the game engine itself crashing.

not sure you know what a bug is…

Once they release all the bug fixes and they don’t fix this issue you will come back and say
“Well they can’t fix all bugs in one patch”
and this will repeat over and over for some time, mark my words

this should be number 1 priority
not very cool to have already walked 2-3 screen away while still in loading screen

1 Like

they still have a long way to go but the game is already heaps more stable than it was less than 2 months ago at launch.

Blizzard really screwed up launch but then again it’s blizzard it should have been expected.

i am not happy with the length of time it has taken for fixes nor the amount of problems the game had/has/will have after the patch but at least they are still working on it.

I saw multiple posts in the last week leading up to the announcement from people talking about how blizzard had abandoned the game and i was ready to believe it but at least we know they haven’t even if they have given up on any kind of community interaction they are at least still doing stuff in the background while they don’t talk.

2 Likes

don’t click on the screen while on the loading screen that is a good way to get killed.

1 Like

Crazy thought.

Maybe the reason they never put what bugs that were fixed because they are still working on them, til early dec when the patch roll out.

It’s impossible to list them as bugs can take long and short time to fix, and hard to know until you attempt to do so.

When the cut off date was due. They can then list the bugs that they have fixed, and what ( internally to be fix still.

So can tell you this from my own experience as an Indie dev, & I wrote 100% of my own code. It’s far harder to fix someone else codes.

1 Like

You get stuck in old time, move on.
It’s an option, you can choose not to use it, why oppose it for other’s benefits

1 Like

Angry pursit is angry

2 Likes

mostly only do that when tping to town or when entering baal portal

that doesnt change the fact that numerous WPs and entrances to next levels are usually Hot

their “fix” i read that will come is just a bandaid - invincible while loading, i wonder how that will work, as not all people have same loading times so what will trigger the force field off

PoE has this feature for years , it can work here as well - not the same dev team though so not sure how they will make it work here either .

Maybe the D2R team can make it work even better , we’ll see .

Oh no poor you! D2 purists can just stick with classic D2.

All opinions aren’t always good, not if they come someone with big personal problems, who only speak out of fear and aggressivity.

Now, OP gets to keep everything they want no matter what changes are made. So denying others what they might enjoy is just plain stupid and selfish. That is an eternal truth.

Feedback is feedback , you’re free to leave feedback as well just as the OP is .