New patch is stupid

Now ppl on pc can just map skills to any key like this is f ing world of warcraft. That is not d2 l. Im calling bull remove that crap. In diablo 2 you can only use left and right click. I dont care abt what console players do. Let them have a non diablo 2 exp. Thank you for officially ruining dueling. Grats newbs. Thanks for the bad ideas

7 Likes

you can use a controller on pc already it’s not just a console thing to have an action bar

20 Likes

Oh noooo game play is going to be much more smoother😭 Also it is going to be optional. And no one duels or PvPs in the game right now.

14 Likes

Yea ok thats just not diablo 2. To be honest they should not have controller support either. I guess i should just delete my character lvl 94 and go play real d2. This game is becoming a joke

3 Likes

you are perfectly within your right to do that and if you would rather play d2lod instead you should but i would urge you not to delete any characters in case you change your mind in the future. It’s not like it costs you anything to leave them on the bnet servers.

7 Likes

Don’t delete a level 94 charcter lol . Try the changes out first , you crazy .

1 Like

Well i just wish they would make the tps faster and fix crashes, not add unnecessary new features. Yall right not gonna delete my guy but at the same time i just have no motivation to play when i consider the changes they hve made and are continuing to make. And they said they werent going to change stuff………

1 Like

You don’t have to consider anything , but at least try whatever changes come to the game .

The feedback will be important - you don’t have to like the changes , post the negative feedback or the positive one .

The more opinions and summed up experienced with the game , the better .

2 Likes

The dude dosen’t even know what fixes are comeing, (no one does right now) but complains about no fixes. Whit this kind of attitude just let him delete the game, and cry in the corner.

8 Likes

Feedback especially from very passionate players like the OP is important ( some of the PoE developers said something like this in one of their … manifestos damn i’m so tired rn , so I trust them with that ) .

He already decided that the game is ruined for him and does not wish to try anything and it’s not worth playing. These kind of players will never accept any change and will always give negative feedback.

6 Likes

Yea you are correct i dont know what fixes are coming. I just assumed they would have mentioned fixes in the blog if they had any upcoming

All types of feedback is nice thing to have , so we don’t end up in an echo chamber .

Yes some of us might be unreasonable and crazy or uninterested and permanently unhappy or excited about dumb stuff nobody cares about really , but we’ll be experiencing the same game , giving our 2 Puls etc .

There has to be at least some value in it .

These type of players… lol im lvl 94 i have played the game. Im sorry that i actually played OG d2 and know how fast a tp is supposed to work or how many times the game is supposed to crash(0)

1 Like

I did too. Since 2005 and I see objectively I can see the pros and cons and don’t see red when changes come. I try them and if I think a change is bad based on the experience of trying them out I will give my opinion based on that. Not cry in an instant whit out any testing.

1 Like
  • People whined that Blizz was never going to patch things and had abandoned the game.
  • Blizz proves otherwise by showing what they’ve been working on in addition to the server issues.
  • People whine that the UX improvements make the game too easy because you’re only supposed to be able to select 2 skills. Even though from the beginning D2 let you set fn keys to different skills. So, all that’s changing is you can assign buttons for skills rather than having to press fx first.
  • People whine that this patch doesn’t include X or Y that they really wanted.
4 Likes

they said in interviews before launch it was going to be a live game and it would get updates based on what the community wanted after launch.

3 Likes

i actually made one such remark myself recently , prolly not the best idea . Hours later the patch news came out .

Peoples want everything right away. They wrote numerous fixes are comeing we don’t know specificly what but every one thinks there are going to be non. They’re just so impatient… Realy anoyeing.

1 Like

The patch doesn’t address any of the serious issues with the game, it only adds stuff d3 players ask for

Even if they fix the lobby would be something, but no, lets add an indicator that shows who is muted.