New duping bugs

Apparently there is a new bug on the Nintendo switch that can dupe basically all item

You should not post this on the forum. Send an email to Blizzard’s hacks team.

Ignore the previous post in this thread and post the methodology so that it might get them to actually look at this !@#$ing bug report forum for once.

1 Like

Do not post the method on the forum.

To the person saying to ignore the prior post with the correct advice, have you read the forum code of conduct?

FYI the link is below:

It reads:

Posting Cheats, Hacks, Trojan Horses or Malicious Programs

This category includes:

• Posting links to cheats, hacks, or malicious viruses / programs
  • If you would like to report information regarding cheats or hacks to Blizzard, send it to hacks@blizzard.com. Do not post it to the forums.

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be permanently banned from the forums

Ignore the MicroPns poster.

Do you actually get paid to do this or are you doing it for free as a wanna-be forum employee? It sounds like an unintended bug on the Switch version of the game, not something involving a third party program or script like your tl;dr addresses. FYI, check this section out from your link.

It reads:

Impersonating a Blizzard Employee

This category includes:

• Passing yourself off as a Blizzard employee to post false information

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a final warning, after which any further Code of Conduct violations may result in a permanent ban from the forums

Please keep this in mind as you participate as a user on the forums, thanks! BTW, I’d post OP’s method right now if I had seen it because public attention seems to be the only thing that gets them to do anything at all. In fact, I’ll post something now:

If you teleport on an item and cast a projectile spell on the item’s name, a fake cast goes toward the left side of your screen and a real invisible projectile will go directly downward. You could totally call this a cheat as far as PvP goes and I have now posted about it here in the hopes of getting it patched (since emailing in the past did not work). In my opinion, the bug won’t ever be patched because nobody with Twitch advertising revenue is complaining about it. I’ve reported this multiple times (before D2R was even released and it’s still in the game even now. More notably, it occurs naturally from various popular items like Infinity’s CtC Chain Lightning - the lightning you see is not real and does zero damage while an invisible one shoots straight downward.

To be clear, I don’t care if I’m banned from the forum or the game or the service or your mom’s hairy bush. I’ll say what I want to if I want to and I’ll just have to suffer the consequences :person_shrugging:.

1 Like
  1. I quoted the forum code of conduct
  2. That forum code of conduct clearly states to report hacks/cheats to Blizzard’s hacks email
  3. The forum code of conduct states not to post cheating methods where duping would fall in that category
  4. I am simply a forum poster who knows the rules who does not want another forum member to get in trouble if they did not know the CoC
  1. It was irrelevant
  2. It’s not a law and the OP did not provide anything malicious with his link/info (you should appreciate the news regarding dupe methods because it can save other users from getting scammed via unperms!)
  3. It doesn’t take a genius to see that there could be crossover in a forum titled “Bug Reports”
  4. Agreed, you are a simple forum poster.

Good luck getting GM Dildorxxmus to upgrade your forum rank