Nerf sorc, pally and enigma next ladder

Cmon shake it up a little bit, baby.

Even just disabling teleport strictly for ladder, make things a bit more intetesting.

They can’t make this thing function as intended let alone conjure up beneficial new ideas.

What does it mean for the gaming industry when it takes a top company perhaps a year to fix a game crashing bug?

Or better yet. Not even interacting with their OWN FORUM!?

1. Wake of Fire.
  2. Poison Creeper.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: When do we get to use these in our builds? 2025?

I’ll stop believing completely if the next patch does not fix Wake of Fire.

I tried playing a rabies Druid, and found it impossible to get through the Frigid Highlands without the game crashing. I couldn’t even save all of the barbs before it would crash. I ended up having to spec out of it.

I’m not sure what the problem is exactly, because poison creeper works fine in the beginning. I’m use it on every new Druid. Maybe it has something to do with enemy hp

Most importantly, though, nerf mosaic!!! It crashes PS5 players on a regular basis resulting in HC deaths.

The crash has nothing to do with the power of mosaic, the issue is the animation. It is too much for the rendering engine and even my series X goes hard when multiple charges blow up the entire screen.

Nerfing mosaic’s power is class balance action and while I support it in general, it should not be priority. First bring up the weapon damage(s) for melee, in line with the monster HP increase change that happened a long time ago. Uniques could also be looked at and perhaps… made more competitive.

The game slows and crashes when kills take longer. Players 8 Ubers for example, will slow the game down to less than 1fps, and most likely crash it. So I think the real answer would be to buff mosaic, to avoid this lol.

My experience based on Xbox series X and purely single player mode, never played a second on battle net. The game never slows down, kill speed and player count makes no difference, only rendering has issues when too much happening on the screen.

It’s probably less of a problem on the current gen consoles. My experience with the game is on PS4 and Xbox one, and game slows down and can crash if you aren’t able to kill quick enough. But the mosaic assassin is so strong it’s rarely an issue. Players 8 baal, and Ubers are biggest problem. I would not do Ubers online because of it.

Ahh, perf was on issue on my One console for sure. Did you try perhaps changing your graphics settings? Mine was better/more reliable on “performance” as opposed to “quality”, I cannot recall what settings I changed but I also tuned down some of the settings on Xbox too (maybe 30fps even though 60 was available).

I think you have a point. I just tested your idea and it is true even on my series X. I just teleported to a large fallen camp at underground passage, about 10+ mobs started attacking me and my merc. I did not do anything, there was not much going on other than the movement of the mobs, shamans casting firebolts occasionally but it was about it, but my CPU fan gone nuts. So it seems that the mob count does matter on the screen, maybe the AI behind it is the culprit that needs lots of hardware resources to function. I do get the same thing with mosaic sin when I release all 6 charges, even on a single mob. So the screen animation also has something to do with resource usage.

So in short yes, if you can clear the screen quickly, it is unlikely that your hardware gets under pressure and/or crashes the game.