Necro corpse explode and revive targeting = VERY BAD

Plz fix asap… I’d post in my class discussion but apparently I need a PC version to post there unless I’m wrong?

2 Likes

Has anyone figured out how to use this skill effectively on consoles?

Or does it just randomly burst the nearest corpse to you?

With my assassin it seems corpse explosion isn’t near as effective as I remember and would randomly explode corpses. It could be that I can’t place the death sentry like I want because of controller and that is affecting it but was not sure.

Pretty much this, same for revives as well. PoE Necro I believe has a targeting system on controller for the corpses. Would be nice to have this feature as well and not be all random corpse targeting stuff everywhere.

Sucks … I love the Necro but stuff like this makes it almost unplayable on console.

D3 was awesome on console though, anyone remember how corpse explosion worked on that? It’s been a while since I played D3.

Im 89 necro and I use explosion. I think it works just fine.

2 Likes

I think d3 necro was a little more user friendly if I remember right, been a while. Then again, the skill wasn’t as important it seemed.

They need a way for us to target lock something

1 Like

You just need to learn the mechanic of it and it gets pretty easy to aim and you get used to it. Awkward at first, but once you get it down it feels right and is easy to do/aim.

1 Like

PoE necro used the right stick to target I believe… made it HEAPS easier and you could precisely target what you wanted between a mess full of corpses =P

1 Like

Just started a Necro myself and yep it seems corpse explosion bursts the nearest corpse.

They need to create a way to target a specific corpse somehow … how was this overlooked?

2 Likes

you arent wrong, according to blizzard we (console) players are “unverified”, they cant verify we actually bought the game (even though, i dont see how we couldnt play it if we didnt buy it).

3 Likes

Things like that and the ridiculously slow gold transfer from inv and storage, as well as the 3-5 crashes a day and lack of trading and communication makes it seem like a legit early beta release.

The problem with corpse explosion aiming is that it targets a corpse nearby to you.

What it should be doing is automatically targeting the nearest corpse to your current enemy target.

1 Like