Necro 2.5 balance changes

I have no issues with any of this and I play through most of the game areas. Trav, D, Baal, level 85 areas, Tower … I run all of these with no issues. I encounter souls all the time and while they hurt a bit at times, I don’t ever see my summons just dropping from them. I don’t see what you are talking about at all. And I am using practical use not numbers. I actually play this build in Hell.

Revives are meant as temp meat shields so my minions can do their job. Some revives are beneficial. But, overall, I don’t count on them as they are temporarily alive.

As far as golems, I pretty much just use clay. He is a great distraction, I like his slow ability, it takes a ton to take him down … matter of fact, I don’t remember the last time he actually died in a game.

I do have fun with a fire golem at times. Give my friends some trav runs with just the fire golem, he is level 22. He kicks butt in there, in norm, lol. I have played around with iron golem some, especially when I get a weird drop that I want to try him out on, but that’s just for kicks. LOL. But, I truly have no use for the other golems other than clay, nor any desire to play them.

I’m afraid I’m gonna have to Doubt you, because even at 75% resist, Burning Souls can hurt, especially in a large mob, and with a Conviction Aura, which is the main reason Summon Resist needs a buff, is that it drops it down to a -6% resist, so there’s no way your skeletons would survive. At all.

Yet they do survive and I actually play them and not crunch numbers. So, your doubts are just that yours. I can only tell you from actual gameplay, I don’t have the issues you are claiming.

I don’t need to crunch numbers to doubt you. just playing with Summon druid, which even has a higher all resist of 85%, is enough to make me doubt you’re able to handle Conviction burning souls.

Then maybe there’s a mechanic issue with your druid. I play a necro summoner. They are not the same.

with the time limit, revives should be a burst dmg thing and they arent, besides, everything on nec is a meat shield when compared to Pnova dps/aoe

1 Like

There’s no difference between them, besides the bonuses of synergy from Skelly mastey/Summons of Druids and the ability to snapshot on Necro being superior. Your minions have far less Summon resist at 72-73 vs 85, and you’re claiming they can survive a common mob in Act 4 and 5 that causes most summoners to have problems? Do you have video evidence of taking care of said conviction burning soul mobs?

LOL, no claim, actual play. Usually in baal walks with full games. usually using tag “kop”. There are many who’ve seen my skelmancer and hidden behind his army. I don’t have anything left to prove. And I really don’t care what you think. LOL. Build it, play it and see for yourself. I wouldn’t bother playing and leveling him if it would be such a hassle. And now for your next comment? LMFAO! I am done with you. Go play the build then tell me …

You just spouting “LOL” and being hostile without evidence isn’t exactly helpful in your stance. It’s not that hard to go into hell with your build and record it with Nvidia when you come across said mob.

Son, I knoiw your skinny jeans are tight and cut off oxygen to your brain … I am not going out and spending bookoo money on cameras and software just to make a vid for you to turn around and claim its faked. You are that type of forum leech … go play the build and see for yourself instead of inaccurately claiming without experiencing. Your type is not needed on these forums. You are a joke.