My main is gone

sooo out of all the toons you accidentally delete blizzard you delete my main. done with this game, done with blizzard.

1 Like

same here my necro got delete for no reason… i only had 5 hours on him but im not gonna play if he’s gonna be gone…

1 Like

I wonder how many people complaining are attempting to dupe, map hack, etc, and don’t realize that is why their character suddenly disappears.
Would be pretty hilarious if that was the case.

Someone got problem with act3??? I cant enter act3 in every game modality, on noemal, nightmare and even in hell…loading screen avery time i take wp to lut gholein

5 hours on his necro and he got a Jah and Ber grats.

I lost the necro I had yesterday during my last log in. lvl 85 necro hc, no hacks or dupes. just filing a report and hoping for the best.

I had a post deleted on this thread calling out Blizz for doing absolutely nothing. Saying its impossible. Can they explain why we cant upload all the files we have saved locally on our systems. I am pretty sure they could get a clear picture of the characters that were stolen from us.

Sorry to hear about your character and item losses… Yeah it would be great if all these losses were just the hacker/ect of the game haha… but it’s not… It’s tons and tons of hard working people losing their time cause of some poor planning on the backend somewhere. I lost all my stuff due to a bug and after talking with blizzard they said nupe…
Here is what they said.

I literally saw a post from a blizzard employee on the forums earlier where he stated that Blizzard keeps all character information backed up. If you look in your d2 folder there is a mountain of data about your play habits.

That information in the past was only for offline toons. Though even if it’s online they don’t take your safe data and upload it. Multiple sources state that they don’t have any backup and that what is gone is gone. Unless you get lucky with a server rollback or something. Just sad for so much progress and time to be lost…

They must have some kind of back up. They wouldnt be able to have cross platform progression between pc and console without them having a copy of your toon. It would be idiotic of them to let all these people including myself down like that. But than again activision ate blizzard. soo really its jsut a name now, all their new games suck, we just hoid on to our childhood memories trying to get some relief because the world sucks right now.

I only know what they told me… Yeah… I wish they would have planned for something a bit better than what we got… I myself am going to wait for these bugs to be fixed… No point in playing when all progress can go bye bye at any moments notice. I asked about refunds and item/character restoration…
Here is what they told me… which is all I know till they clearly state otherwise.

1 Like