Multiple BUGS ! BUGS BUGS

I know this is useless (mostly) but here are my bugs after latest patch.

• All friends are shown offline? 100% sure they are playing.
  • My account gets locked everytime i join NA servers ?
  • Battle.net launcher says: We have detected newer version of battle.net your trying to launch blaablaalbaa… NOT possible only 1 copy exists… and no update found after launch.

OLDER BUGS YOU MIGHT KNOW ALREADY:

• CHAT not working still, i know you are busy with bad failure D4
  • Skills gets stuck to right click slot in quick cast mode, for handicapped person like me this is annoying thing.
  • Items are disappearing from single player characters.

I hope you one day make something about these bugs.

Depending on the type of handicap, You could, in theory, circumvent that.

For example, I myself am missing one muscle string in left wirst, due to a accident i had in childchood. My left hand is not as moblie and flexible enaugh to play most modern games requiring keyboard and high dexterity, the solution to that was “Razer Naga” family mouse. Depending on the mouse setup, it has up to 12 additional buttons on it’s side, under your thumb ( depending on the hand you use for the mouse control, Nagas come in both lefthand and righthand variant, depending on which one you buy). Last thing is to learn to configure and use the 12 buton side pannel for your handicap needs…
In games like diablo 2 and III the gameplay functionality is almost 100% effective comparing to non-handcapped ppl, You may even surpass non- handicapped ppl without Razer Naga mouse if your other hand is at least a bit functional…

On a teechnical side, the 12 button thumbgrid, is visible in the system as an additional keyboard. Because of the fact Blizz EULA allows only up to two keyboards attached to your system at time of playing their games, hence only main system keyboard can be used in addition to razer naga, so no external keyboards on a laptop… However You’ll find Razer Naga to be an enaugh of a solution on it’s own…

Best Regards