Mouse and Keyboard support for console

i love using the controller and what not though i would love the addition of keyboard and mouse support. the contrtoller system is a bit confusing compared to diablo 3 but really i just think it would help quite a few people that would prefer key board and mouse and if proper text chat gets added eventually it would benefit from keyboard and mouse support. Also so many other games have already implimented support for keyboard and mouse.

2 Likes

Like what? There aren’t THAT many, unless we’re talking about ports… I’m fine with a controller besides some targeting iff’s that could be worked on to be honest, but to each there own.

1 Like

if i am being honest the targeting/attack iffyness is my biggest problem and i just think it would just be a cool accesibility and alternative movement option

1 Like

True, it would. Not sure how high up it is on the priorities list though…

This is a definite MUST, regardless.

2 Likes

Add text chat fix targeting by adding a ability to stand still you can assign to a button, then use your thumbstick to target, then add text chat. Then add text chat. Again add text chat again.

1 Like

Console has multiple severe disadvantages. Many caster builds are damn near pointless to play with a controller. Very easy solution…allow K&M on console. Unreal they haven’t figured this one out yet. And not being able to communicate makes trading almost impossible. Again, K&M easily solves this issue but they refuse to listen. Very sad

3 Likes

Keyboard and mouse doesn’t solve the issues, because a majority of people will not use a Keyboard and mouse on console, so they have come to up with solutions the are better for controllers.

For the many that would use M&K on console, it would be a game changer. There is no hope for controller…unless they can somehow figure out how to precisely aim caster spells, precisely teleport, actually communicate with other players and make inventory and moving items quicker

1 Like

Path of exile does great at these things, while blizzard doesn’t even try.

The only reason for me why M&K is badly needed is because of the absence of chatting with people in game. This was and still is one of the main reason why people play online. I want to chat and trade with other players. Without it, the gameplay is doomed.

Well we shouldn’t need a mouse and keyboard, the whole point of the console is casual contotrller comfort, i dont need games built with the keyboard in mind, i need blizzard to upgrade a dame game, why cant we select loot on the ground with our right joystick path of exile for example does this, why has d2r not innovatived a single thing to make the
experience better on controllers, we have given up on blizzard already and just crying for a keyboard, if d2r needs a mouse and keyboard on console then that a complete failer.

1 Like