Mist runewords for 2.4 ladder

is it worth to make it ?
self found runes for Faith . Mist . Infinity . Fortitude

It depends on what your goals are and how much you’re willing to spare.

Personally, I’m not a fan of Mist. WF does just as good of a job and would be more easily traded for. That Cham rune is better saved for making a Pride runeword which will boost your damage no matter what bow you use. Faith + Pride, WF + Pride are both good options.

thx for reply.
play ladder for ladder runewords , especially Mist , ( well , i forgot there a Pride with higher concentration aura .
btw , these two is my lucky days , got some more hrs dropped ,

1 Like

Mist is a hybrid bow. You get 100% pierce with no points investment. If you intend on making hybrid charged strike strafer for WSk2-3 and Baal. You can wear thundergods for extra pownage and little to no immunities. WF and Faith lean more towards clearing CS and for PVP you have to use faith.

i,m play solo online with self found ,
another question , if i make a Faith in GMB , if i get lowest rolled stats for lv 12 fana +1 skill , is that still useful ? compare to get wf instead …hahaha

You can still make 8fpa multishot which is good enough for all practical purposes. There is cheap hc build though I made long ago with WF for hardcore. That one is superior to faith versions on a budget. The idea is to bring WF at 8fpa. You have to leave fortitude at home but with the new guided arrow synergy which practically gives you a fortitude ed for free WF 8fpa setup is clearly the better PVM build. Laying of Hands gives WF sick enhanced damage vs demons which faith can’t compare with no matter what setup. Around 40% of all monsters are demons. The setup is to use 70@ kiras with a 15ias jewel then take any armor (jeweler’s of the whale would be better) with 4 sockets and stick 4x 15ias jewels inside. You’ll have 75ias from helm and armor alone while having CNBF and all resistance as well. Cat’s eye/ HL+ 40ias from WF+ 20 ias from loh = 145ias. You hit 8 fpa BP, ring, belt and shoe slots are completly free.
Max guided arrow, magic arrow for immunes and some points for pierce.

thx for info n reply

I made a slight mistake with ias BP, you need 147ias so your belt slot isn’t free. Your choice is between nosferatu’s coul or goldwrap.

is ok , i,m still work on my gears . hehe

Yes it is “worth” to make - I’m using it now and clears pretty quickly. Are there better bows? Sure, but my philosophy is to play with every option in the game. I have a WF bowa as well in NL, but since i’m in ladder why not make a ladder rw zon.

Mist user here. Lacking in damage compared to WF, faith (+pride merc) for sure but i think she’s able to clear content pretty okay on players 1. Did chaos and cows farming for quite sometimes.
My setup:

• mist on sup matri bow (14ed, +3 bow skills) rolled with lv9 concentration, 366ed
  • archon plate fortitude
  • gface (CB to compensate a bit from lack of raw damage) socketed with 36ed jewel
  • highlords
  • laying of hands
  • tgods (no other belt atm)
  • war trav
  • raven frost and dual leech ring
  • ama torch, random anni, some max damage ar charms

Act 2 merc with might aura:

• ral andy helm
  • unique ghost armor, for cannot be frozen
  • obedience

With max guided arrow , multi shot i got something like:

• 2000-5000 guided dmg
  • 1300-3500 multishot dmg

For me she’s great :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’m solo online mostly . play ladder bcos of some new runewords , hahah .
i,m lucky enough for some highe runes , i can make infinity / faith/mist/phoenix/fortitude/grief atm .
maybe ill make Mist before end of Ladder .

lucky for perfect wf dropped , now mixed java & bow for lightning immu

Mist on Matriacal better than GMB ?? ( i like GMB ) hahaha

i’d say it will depend on your gear :slight_smile: . I use matri firstly because that is what I have haha, then bcs in total I only have about 60 ias from my gear, matri bow is faster than GMB by default (without ias gear whatsoever).

If you have GMB +3 sk to use in mist, i think that will net you higher damage. but you might want to consider how to reach certain att speed breakpoints which I am not sure in how much the exact number for each bow. to counter it, if you have faith in act 1 merc then your ias increase a lot.

anyway, I am not expert in bowazon (and just started to play with her recently) but that’s what i understand after some reading :slight_smile:

i use mist espeically on grand mat bow 3 skills another 3 on top its good also combined with my act 1 merc wrath
since playing ice and valk build while act 1 merc is fire or i switch and use wrath and give merc mist i chose that over faith couldnt find the runes