Missing items after dying 3 times

I died 3 times in series for a game and I couldn’t find my dead body back for the game due to many monster so I decided to remake the game to take my items back. My all items that I equipped are gone now. I feel so bad about this. Please return my all items back. Otherwise, I am going to request refund my payment. I can not play this game anymore since I don’t know when my items that I collected so hard is going to disappear all of sudden. We live in 2021 not 2000. How this kind of bugs could still exist.

I had basically the same thing happen to me. I lost everything… It was heartbreaking. I reached out to blizzard hoping they would restore the items since it was a bug on their end… Sad to say but those items are just gone gone.
They won’t restore any deleted data no matter if they caused the deletion or not.
Here is what they told me.

I asked for a refund… but nupe… Since we’ve played the game… even a little… they won’t do any refunds.
Sorry for your loss. I’m waiting till ladder S1 and hoping these issues are fixed.

the game only saves one body when you leave a game, plkease do NOT equip ANYTHING when retreiving your body…
if you do throw it away imediately,… GERT YOUR BODY … then leave ga,me…