Missing characters

3 days in a row my characters have been missing - what is the game plan here? Wait? Uninstall/reinstall? Delete and walk away? Anyone else on Xbox having this issue?

Following mine are not showing up on pc or PS4

Sorry to hear that. It seems like such a mess right now. Console isn’t being prioritized.

same all my characters have disappeared on xbox

Was able to log on today - seems like when it happens all we can do is wait…

Two my characters have disappeared on switch/Xbox/pc,88level MF sor

1 Like

All my online characters are gone since two days. It seems i’m able to conntect to battle.net, but there are no characters. As far as i can say it would be possible to create a new online character, but i won’t try in fear to lose the rest of my characters completely.

Only advice is wait - it’s a server issue. I’ve been online two days in a row now after not being able to log in to Battle.net for 3 days - it’s a huge pain, but they’ll iron it out. 88MF sorc - nice. I’m 65 MF / Fireorb - just cleared NM.

Level 58 barbarian on Xbox, saved and quit last night right before chaos sanctuary only to wake up today to missing characters (had several mostly lvl 1 and a level 16 Amazon)
I created a new character to see if that would fix it, as people have suggested it to refresh the character lists. No luck lol

By any chance did you recently link a battle net account to the console, say maybe, right before they disappeared? If so, you created a new account, with no characters, and then linked it to the console, which is why your characters are gone. Unlink it, find the old account that used to be linked, and relink that one. I had this happened to me, and it fixed the problem.

1 Like

I had a battle net account with no connections then linked it to my Xbox account mid session and the next time I logged in all my stuff was completely wiped except offline characters

You can get it back. Just link your old bn account to xbox. I ve done same thing on PS5. I had a relatively new email and linked it to my psn account. Characters missing. Then I ve remembered that I had old account on BN where I was playing StarCraft. Linked that and characters came back

1 Like

Yeah there was a bluepost on this. Your Xbox account was already linked and you overwrote it with a new link.

1 Like