MF bonus question

It’s unclear to me it’s just a simple +50 to your total, i.e. if you had 300 then it would be 350 after bonus OR…
50% OF total added, i.e. if you have 300, 50% of that is 150 so it would be 450 after the bonus.
Frankly the notes were vague and unclear on this.

I’m assuming it’s just +50 to the stat, ie like adding in a hidden Shako bonus. We’ll know tomorrow though, pending that they can get the server issues resolved.

I was expecting this MF event to be something refreshing and different from regular gameplay … but the 50% buff is just an addition (stacks) to the existing MF % amount and not to the total.

So @krustyoldman … for you example if you had before 300% mf now you will have 350% in total.

I don’t know why anyone could even think about creating an whole event related to this … Maybe next event will be something like 10% more in big health and mana pots? 5% discount in all scrolls? 2 keys for the price of 1 ???

I’m just glad I found that 598 Archon right before the “event” started. Woulda sucked if it was a blue…

https://imgur.com/gallery/aAcdZjR

1% off :confused:

Note devs. When you say you are going to increase something by 50% it means your total increases by HALF of what your total is. I applaud you for trying, but swing and a miss!

You didnt read what they said correctly lol, they said they were adding a 50% MF buff not a 50% mf buff to your total MF amount.If it were like what you were saying, trust me they know what 50% means lol.TBH I dont even get the point of your post.

From June 30–July 4 , a mysterious energy source will grant you a 50% buff to Magic Find

Where did they say they increase the mf?

This bonus stacks with any additional increases to Magic Find provided by your items.

What is so difficult to not understand?

I suppose if your 401k goes up by 50 bucks you call that a 50% “buff” as well

a flat 50% MF is pretty underwhelming and won’t show much difference, should be 150+ imo.

Only being +50 didn’t stop people crying about how the game was ruined forever and it’s now Diablo Immortal etc

It is additive to your current mf. You can see the 50% on character detail sheet.

I dont bother with mf% any more. Its simply more efficiant to steam roll areas of choice as quickly as possible. Ive found 2 griffons this Ladder before the buff happened along with 3 shakos and a nightwings.