Metalgrid! Please chnage it!

Make metalgrid amulet users retain their ig please!

8 Likes

Yeah, and fix the random targetable Iron Golem bug while you’re at it! Please!

:smiley:

4 Likes

Nobody reads this forum so why talk in imperial tense

2 Likes

Oh, they do. You just won’t get much interaction.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that too. It seems they’ve picked up on the major complaints about the lobby. Curious to see what fixes they have completed.

The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

4 Likes

Forget the oil, I want maglev bearings!

:grin:

1 Like

Well, way back last year, before all of the surveys, someone mentioned in game clock. It ended up being a survey question, then lo and behold, became part of the game. What I believe happened, is the community managers, probably Pez himself, gathered data between the forums, Reddit, etc and put those together, probably with the help from the devs to see what was feasible to add to the game.

I think the lobby rework has been planned for awhile, especially since the console version was slammed for not having them. Just had too much to get done with server fixes, as well as the first major patch for D2R and Ladder to get going.

1 Like

I would like this.

The amulet slot has a lot of competition (Highlord’s, Mara’s, caster crafts, etc.) so using a Metalgrid for an iron golem is a pretty big sacrifice, and said iron golem would be quite squishy without golem mastery or summon resist.

I think allowing the golem to be permanent between games is a fair exchange.

2 Likes

I can appreciate that

Plague metalgrid iron golem ftw

I can attest to this as I just got a 1.00 raise after a supervisor ticked me off with a poor choice of words and I jus erupted very loudly and crudely not proud about the B.S. and how one foot out the door I was feeling.

I hate the truth too, the ones who b*tch the most get what they want faster and more than they deserve.

2 Likes

Please support my cause and leave more comments.

Please copy and paste this.

I want metalgrid amulet to retain iron golem starting next patch please.

Said perfectly…

2 Likes

Got one, lvl 81 item. Fail design. But good roll.
At least +1 skill or 100mf buff would be nice.
Nevermind, sold it for an ist

1 Like

Dreams do come true~~~ many thanx d2r team!

1 Like