Metalgrid Iron Golem won't summon

I tried every metal item, in every distance possible, and it just don’t summon, if needed I can send videos proof.

2 Likes

I can’t summon an Iron Golem with metalgrid or oath runeword. It’s pretty crappy, I mean isn’t that the idea of both these items. I’ve tried different distances and items and still doesn’t work

2 Likes

I’m also having the same issue with my Oath Runeword.

1 Like

yep, same problem with metalgrid, please fix it:)

1 Like

Still not working. Ump in hopes someone will notice and fix it.

1 Like

All runeword summon abilities that are hotkeyed display as red until re-assigned. Only way around it at the moment is to re-assign the hot key for the runeword summon every single game. The button will go red again and not function in every new game room made or joined. Been an issue for a few months now. Very annoying. Needs to be fixed.

1 Like

Yeah, been having this issue for a while now. Can you explain exactly what you do to work around it? Haven’t been able to do a workaround. I tried to reassign the hot key and nothing. I’m in the switch.

1 Like

So the issue is with using a controller. I can summon the golem just fine with my mouse but not with a controller. This seems to be a bug because I can use other item-awarded skills like Enchant with the controller just fine. I think we need to bug Blizzard to fix it.

1 Like

This forum is a dead zone for Blizzard. There have been many serious console bugs reported here yet there has not been as little as an acknowledgement from Blizzard let alone a bug fix patch in months. If some of these game breaking bugs such as the telekinesis portal bug, weapon swap charge binding bug, the numerous Iron Golem bugs, items disappearing bug and many others aren’t fixed as part of 2.4 then you can bet they never will be fixed.

1 Like

I agree there isnt much activity here to be worth it. Fortunately, in the latest 2.4 update, this one will be fixed.

Have the same problem with my metalgrid, grabe yesterday

Still having metalgrid issues. Even now before 2.5

1 Like

Please, address this issue.