Make it harder to get High runes

Except you can not kill them in droves. You can kill cows in droves in the cow level, but the density of these high rune drop monsters is not that high.

For eample, you can average killing a single cow every 0.6 seconds if you are well geared at which point you do not need high runes as you already have enigma & infinity for solo farming cows with this kill rate. I assumed 400 cows and 240 seconds for everything (getting wirts leg and the cow level itself).

The density of these high rune drop monsters pales in comparison to cow density. Moreover, your kill speed will be less as you are still gearing up.

Yepp, sounds like lying. 3-4 days even if 24 hours or botting with one account its very unlikely.

2 Likes

The funny thing is at D2R launch you could not even play 24/7 due to frequent game crashes and login issues. That makes it even more preposterous.

2 Likes

I was one of those with avx problems so couldnt play at all, but you have a point. Its pretty much obvious to all with a brain its not true.

1 Like

Right. So were in agreement with who the real troll is then.

1 Like

I didnt read all, but what i commented on is impossible, even with 3 bots running it wouldnt happen that fast

1 Like

Yes, bring back rune drop rate from 1.12!

1 Like

High runes are fine where they are.

they really aren’t. I’d like to increase rune drop rate but make them bind to account. Encourages people to play the game to gear up in runewords, not buy them. But that’s a fairly drastic change. I would expect no less then a howling mob storming Irvine if it was even on the PTR.

1 Like

Wtf is wrong with you OP. This post is about as derp as it gets.

1 Like