Make it harder to get High runes

yes that you beg for handouts

it was actuly about the same time that you talked about 2mil left the game. i

You apparently did not read/comprehend was posted later.

It was not about wanting the items it was to get proof for your claim. You conveniently gave all your gear away for free in the past 24 hours.

It’s not hard to get high runes in the game if you play (and are savvy with) the trade game. I’ve done it before.

Biggest rune income for me? It’s not finding them… It was trading runeword base items for them. People will pay through the nose for perfect and nearly perfect runeword base items.

LoL backpaddel much… Beg Beg BEg-

Op wanna nerf the market, he is advocating for bound on account

On topic: the highest rune i droped was a ohm from a skull pile in CS, this playing about 20h/week
I would be puckt if it wasnt for trade

Strangely convenient

2 Likes

if he knew you could trade unid torch vs ohm, ohm+ the first 2-weeks. he would know how easy it is to get Hrs

Also tradded 20/20 pally vs 4 hrs. and 20/20 sorc T vs 5 hr-

1 Like

What??? I never said 2 million left D2R. I said that Blizzard in the 4th quarter report stated that their MAU dropped from 26 to 24 million. These MAU numbers were for all their games collectively. The specific breakdown per title is unknown. Considering that D2R was less than 10 days old when the 4th quarter started, D2R had to add to the total MAUs in comparison to the 3rd quarter.

So wher did i doo that? you make up alot of stuff. Who in ther right mind want bound on account.

You did not ask for bind to account; however, you did state that itt was too easy to get high runes and that 90% was from “TRADE TRADE TRADE for 90% of it.” If you got rid of trade that definitely would make high runes more rare.

Your comment leads me to believe that the high rune drop rate itself is not easy as OP claimed, since you apparently do not find many HRs yourself but get them through trade.

Yes Trade is an easy way. Like i said i ditten play much after the first 2-3 weeks.

first 3-4 days i found, so i could make 1enigma+2hoto+1fortitde. and i had 1ber1sur to spare.
if you can get it solo that fast… it`s easy

easy hr by trade > nerf trade > boa

ahhhh. so you want bound to account… i got it… Bad ide imo

Yes please, time to escalate in arcane sanctuary :rofl:

Me??? Never!
Im just telling you whats my interpretation of your op
If you want to nerf the drop rate…sure you want to nerf trade

I like current drop rates. Perfect level of excitement vs attainability for me.

How many hours have you played? How many ber runes have you collected from in game drops? How many jah runes from in game drops?

It dosent matter how many hours. Its about HOW many you kill And where you kill… You can play 10 hours a day. and only kill meph.

Blizzard isn’t going to nerf rune drop rates you dolt.

And you gave away your gear? Yeah, nobody believes you.

1 Like

How many you kill is a direct function of time playing and kill rate. In the internet age, people know the canonical farming routes to get high end gear. This is not some super secret.

Even players who farm Meph tend to kill the other baddies in Durance of Hate 3.

He said that he gave all his gear away this morning for free. The timing and generosity is impeccable. :man_facepalming:

1 Like