[Main Thread] - Can not create or join games - "character is already in a game"

Same here, cant create or join games, even with new chars … :frowning:

9 hours stuck in game

Character: Lia
Server_ EU
Platform: PC, Windows 10

I played fine briefly this morning. It’s been at least 2-3 hours since I was able to play on my softcore characters. I can get into hardcore games, but I haven’t bothered since I just want to go back to my SC sorc and have no plans on playing HC. Once you get the dreaded character already in a game error, that’s it for you in whatever mode you got locked out of. Unlike some of the other errors yesterday that could be solved by region swapping, nothing fixes this issue besides a complete server restart.

I was locked out of playing for over 3 hours yesterday and it was not resolved until you had a 45 minute maintenance and restarted all the servers. After that I was able to play for the rest of the day.

Hopefully we won’t be locked out all day long while you look for a fix to this issue. Restart the servers every couple hours or something if you have to to let us play until you figure out what’s going on. Run a server side script every so often to fix character status’ until you find a permanent solution. Something… If this is going to take a major update to fix, we at least need a temporary fix of some kind.

Same issue.

Character: OldElk
Server: Europe
Platform: PC Win10.

Thank you!

It says i’m already in a game, my characters, new characters…it doesn’t matter, i get this same message every time.

Valek#1495
“character already in game” issue. 3+ hours.

Same issue here after my game crashed while logging out earlier today

your right man … 24 hours , i want my money back , since the progress is ruined … only half the people could make games , and the rest of us are just stocked behind with Tal ort as the best runes , while people runnign enigma Hoto ect … yay . dont launce a game if your not ready guys …

made a ticket as well , and the repley i got was a Copy paste… cmon really !

Also experiencing this issue for the majority of the day:

Character: Erekaia
Server: EU
Platform: PC, Windows 10

This is not just “some characters”. The internet and battle.net lobby is full of people who have this problem. Also this is a bug that was reported before in beta already.

same problem here … 12 h +

Character: SickeDuck
Platform: PC Win 10

Esse jogo já ganhou o prêmio de “lançamento mais bugado da história”. Peguem o prêmio de volta do Cyber Punk e entreguem à Blizz, pois foi com méritos.
No Brasil as coisas estão bem fáceis mesmo pra se pagar uma verdadeira fortuna por um jogo e só passar raiva.

I have the same issue for hours now, who knows when it’ll be solved

1 Like

Character : Izzy
Server : EU
PC Windows 10

Character: Aurevoir
(Hardcore)
Platform: PC Win 10

Same for me. Char stuck in game 3+ hours

1 Like

Character : Elirob