[Main Thread] - Can not create or join games - "character is already in a game"

Wife and I are both stuck in game apparently… been this way for hours. You can’t even play another character or create one. Can’t even play offline… only thing we can do is get to lobby.

I’ve had this happen twice now… been currently waiting around 3 hours or so… sucks so much.

My Char Dedenai stucks also since more than 6 hours

Been stuck in a game for over 6 hours

Been stuck for 8h now… at least im not the only one

fixed for me after 7-8 hours

same thing happened to me. i went to cain to identify and then a chat box came up saying confirming transaction and my game froze. So i restarted the game and now my character is stuck in a game…never ending

Ipos#2765
Server: EU
Character: Kapew
Platform: PC

Zantheon stuck too… THIS SUCKS!!! :frowning:

NOOBUNIT#1493

Character - MyNyamNyam

1 Like

have same issue here
RhinoMurder#2437
Character - TheOffice

I just got the “Character stuck in game” bug… Before it happened I was locked into the identifying items transaction with dekard cain… The character is called “Snorlax” it is a sorceress.

hi
since yesterday round about 3-5 pm german time i can´t create join a game after a baal run in nightmare on a eu server

greetings max

Same here. Cant join or create game

EU
Battletag reiska#1991

Same. I can’t play for 11 hours already.

For over 24 hrs i have been getting this message…“FAILED TO AUTHENTICATE” …what the hell is going on???..fix it already!!!

Unlike others, I am not receiving the “character already in game” message. Also, my Necromancer was deleted from the offline area of the game. Once that happened is when the Failed to Enter Game message popped up. Cannot play any newly created character.

help me please…been hours can’t do anything

3 Likes

Same issue for me! Is there any fix?

Metoo,
I want to play the D2… what happen