macOS Version for Diablo II Resurrected

I am requesting that Diablo II Resurrected be made available for macOS. Macs are saturating the market, and the security vulnerabilities on PC are making them less attractive to your audience.
Please form a team to make Diablo II Resurrected for macOS. You have access to all of Apple’s developer software and Xcode at their developer website so what is the issue?

39 Likes

There are not enough player to make it for them available. Buy a windows pc.

It seems to me that with Apple Silicon, all Macs, even the ultra entry-level MBAir M1, can run this title without any problems. So anyone who bought a new Mac from late 2020 onwards (excluding the Intel Mac Mini still in the catalog) could play D2R. I add that porting to Apple Silicon automatically (more or less) could also be available for iPad (obviously also for iPhone).

1 Like

I do request it as well
Had to loan a Windows laptop to play D2R for 3 days when I had time

7 Likes

pls need version on Mac OS

10 Likes

Amen to that. Everyone I know owns a Mac, their market share is ever increasing, and one of Blizzard’s greatest strengths has always been their releasing games on both PC and Mac. WoW, Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 run perfectly on my Mac, so why not D2 Resurrected ?

4 Likes

Sooo Microsoft buys activision…mhh I think D2R for Mac is now far far away.

2 Likes

Get us Mac version. It is such a nonsense to say that 32bit version cannot be played on 64bit OS. +1 for macOS version.

2 Likes

The game is 64 bit. It doesn’t work in parallels due to lack of dx12 support. You may be able to get it working with crossover using vkd3d dxvk and moltenvk to translate dx into vulkan into metal.

no

It is such non sense to play games on MacOS

get yourself a windows PC

Unable to play games on MacOS is called MacTax

1 Like

Pc is master race. Who games on a Mac? I thought that was for like candy crush

2 Likes

Ask Apple for that, not Blizzard.

Apple has always had absolutely zero interest in gaming outside the mobile market. So not sure you’re going to get what you want.

The decision to not bring this to macOS is almost certainly due to Apple’s ongoing anti-developer policies and lack of transparency on their end. I’ve already explained why this is in detail elsewhere so search my post history if you want the info. In any case, this isn’t coming to macOS. Nor is any future Blizzard game, including Diablo 4. Existing macOS game support is already on life support, and there is a distinct possibility that only World of Warcraft is allowed to retain a macOS client, and even that might change after the next expansion.

Diablo is targeted for male audience primarily. Don’t think they will care about mac.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.