Lost items after rollback

Hi
I lost some valueable items after the rollback earlier today.

Before the server downtime, I just made the runeword “Call to Arms” with a 6-5-2 roll in a crystal sword, which I was very happy about.
This runeword is now gone and on top of that 2 of my Gul runes (which I used in for the runeword, Gul into Vex into Ohm) + Horadric Cube dissapeared aswell.

I had to go back to the quest in order to get a new horadric cube, but my 2x Gul runes is sadly still missing + my really good roll on the runeword.

Is there any way I can get my items back with the same roll? That would make me very happy.

Thanks in advance.

Well at least your not like me, my Amazon got lagged out when the servers went down. Once they were back up I had a dead level 73 Amazon. HC btw fml.

Sorry for your loss… But that doesn’t help my situation.

From what the GM told me through opening a support ticket you will not be able to get anything back. The items are lost for good.

I asked for a refund because it is the only way I know to vent my frustration on the matter and they said no refund either.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t really expect them to do anything about it either. It’s just super annoying and frustrating to lose a lot of progress because they can’t provide a stable product.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. The cube can be regained… but the items… sorry… they are just gone gone… This is what blizz told me when i lost all my items from one of their issues.