Lost hundreds of hours due to game crash/corpses

I was in-game and died… Went to get my corpse and when I clicked I accidentally grabbed a halberd and then clicked my body. I picked up my corpse but since I had a weapon equipped it only grabbed what I could hold and my main weapon/shield stayed on the corpse on the ground. I then died again and the game completely crashed. When I rejoined the same game I grabbed the corpse on the ground and now I only have my main weapon/shield and the stupid halberd I picked up. This is completely ridiculous as I am not in control of the game crashing whatsoever and had I stayed in game long enough I would have been able to retrieve all of my corpses. Please tell me there is some way to roll my character back… 24 hours even I don’t care. This is absolutely absurd if these items cannot be recovered. I lost a 5bo CTA, spirit shield, Shako with socket, arachnid mesh, ravenfrost, nature’s peace, 43% wartravs, magefist and The Rising Sun amulet. I even checked where the corpses were and items were not lying on the ground… body was not popped.

Sorry to hear about losing all that stuff…

I’ve also lost many many items due to bugs on blizzards end. It’s a bummer how your scenario played out.

They won’t do any kind of restoration… and rollbacks as far as I know only happen when they do server rollbacks… nothing for individuals.

I asked them to restore my items… Here is what they told me.

Stay warm out there traveler…

That is why staying alive is advisable :blush:

It sounds nightmarish.
I better stay on normal ^-^